Where to find Halo 4 Diet MountainDew?

I was wondering if anyone knows where to look for Double XP diet Mountain Dew? Maybe 711? It has to be diet though because I’m a type 1 diabetic. Suggestions?

> I was wondering if anyone knows where to look for Double XP diet Mountain Dew? Maybe 711? It has to be diet though because I’m a type 1 diabetic. Suggestions?

Yeah, don’t drink that crap. Get the Doritos.

> > I was wondering if anyone knows where to look for Double XP diet Mountain Dew? Maybe 711? It has to be diet though because I’m a type 1 diabetic. Suggestions?
>
> Yeah, don’t drink that crap. Get the Doritos.

But I heard the Doritos are rare. Plus they have carbs and whatnot.

If you “have” to have it, most big stores are getting them in, you may need to do some diggin, but they are out there. If doritios wont give you trouble medically speaking, then i would go with those.

> > > I was wondering if anyone knows where to look for Double XP diet Mountain Dew? Maybe 711? It has to be diet though because I’m a type 1 diabetic. Suggestions?
> >
> > Yeah, don’t drink that crap. Get the Doritos.
>
> But I heard the Doritos are rare. Plus they have carbs and whatnot.

I figured as much, then just keep looking youll find them.

> If you “have” to have it, most big stores are getting them in, you may need to do some diggin, but they are out there. If doritios wont give you trouble medically speaking, then i would go with those.

Thank you.

Walmart & target.

I found it only at Walmart. But to be sure check other big stores as well.

Buy a can of diet Dew. Then buy a bottle (or 24 can case) of regular Halo 4 dew. Drink the diet, take all the codes, and give the regular Dews to your friend(s).

I have 120 double exp games (I bought 320 and can only use 200) that I’m putting on eBay soon if you want some for cheap.

You can find it free on my channel:

I think this counts as a bump, but if the OP is still looking for this, I was just at a local Market Basket yesterday and found it.

> I think this counts as a bump, but if the OP is still looking for this, I was just at a local Market Basket yesterday and found it.

Thanks, but I ended up finding them at 711.

Diet Mountian Dew was the first thing I found with double xp.

Locations I have seen it

Walmart
Kroger
HEB (Texas)
Dollar Genral
CVS
Walgreens

Diet Mountian Dew is everywhere. I just can’t find Gamer/Spartan Fuel. The last place for me to check will be Sam’s. But, I’m not shelling out $35 just to walk in and them not have it. I’m in Houston so if anybody lives here and knows where it can be found let me know.