Where to find better xbox live themes

I’m very bored with the type of themes i’m seeing. Is there any more basic, idk a storm in the background or something, like desktop wallpapers are. I see the games everyday when I play them so I dont need a theme of them as well. Also, I use axe and like axe, but not that much.

I use a pic as my dashboard background kinda of like a desktop background. I know it not a theme but it free so no spending point on useless theme IMO and I could always change the pic if i get bored of it. I don’t know if you know that or not but I hope that help.

> I use a pic as my dashboard background kinda of like a desktop background. I know it not a theme but it free so no spending point on useless theme IMO and I could always change the pic if i get bored of it. I don’t know if you know that or not but I hope that help.

I kind of wish I could either upload photos from my PC to my Xbox, or make my own Xbox theme, but I don’t think either of those would ever happen.

> I use a pic as my dashboard background kinda of like a desktop background. I know it not a theme but it free so no spending point on useless theme IMO and I could always change the pic if i get bored of it. I don’t know if you know that or not but I hope that help.

I didn’t know that. I’ll check into it. Anything to change it up.

I did see a website awhile ago saying you can transfer themes from pc through flash drive.I don’t know if there is any mods going on with that though, I don’t wanna mess with that then.

There is a Halo CE one for free on the market place, good luck finding it though. Its free and buried in the deep cavities of XBL Marketplace.

> > I use a pic as my dashboard background kinda of like a desktop background. I know it not a theme but it free so no spending point on useless theme IMO and I could always change the pic if i get bored of it. I don’t know if you know that or not but I hope that help.
>
> I kind of wish I could either upload photos from my PC to my Xbox, or make my own Xbox theme, but I don’t think either of those would ever happen.

If you put images on a flash drive and connect it to your Xbox you can use them as backgrounds. I’m pretty sure they have to be .jpg’s.