Where the vidmaster?

Bueller, bueller, bueller… ok then, so far the only armour I know you have to earn are the helioskill from mcc, and the achilles. For those of you who don’t know what vidmaster was, it was a very challenging set of achievements for h3 which gained you recon armour. (Before it was over rated) my point is that we need to have another set of these achivements which would award us with say…the haunted pilot helm from reach. This would increase replay ability of the campaign or anything new they may add.Ie firefight.
What do you guys think, you up for a challenge?
bloo plague

> 2533274830575905;1:
> Bueller, bueller, bueller…
> bloo plague

Wtf is all this gibberish about? Lol

> 2533274803493024;2:
> > 2533274830575905;1:
> > Bueller, bueller, bueller…
> > bloo plague
>
>
> Wtf is all this gibberish about? Lol

Bueller, as in Ferris Bueller. OP is searching for vidmaster armor, much like Ben Stein was “searching” for Ferris Bueller in his high school class.

Yeah, it’s just a lil joke. I’m just saying that it’s not there and I would be interested in the challenge. Especially if there is a fire fight achievment. I remember that being the hardest one for me. I could never get a good group.

I remember these. Unfortunately you are mistaken about the Helio Skrill armor. The only armor that can only be unlocked(for now)is the Achilles armor set.

Well I know they have variations of helioskrill in req packs, but I was under the impression you could only unlock the original type by doing the mcc. Can you actually get it from a req pack?? Either way… what kind of challenges you think they would do if they did bring in a vidmaster?

Since the hammer storm update u can get the normal helioskrill armour which in my opinion is utterly bs

There should be more armors that u have to earn by doing something special

Dude I would LOVE to have some vidmasters back. Those achievments were some of the most fun iv ever had in Halo. The one on ODST where you had to walk the whole coastal highway level, we couldn’t get 4 people so I turned on my second controller and let there be a Spartan just standing there the whole time. It was challenging as hell with only 3 people and we had some SERIOUS laughs along the way.

The ODST one where you had to make it a certain distance on Heroic firefight was fun as yoink too. We all died except for one guy with only like 4 more brutes to kill to get the achievement. It was possibly the most stressful thing iv ever watched but I just remember it being SOOOOOO thrilling.

Man those were fun. Those achievments are the kind of things I miss about when bungie had Halo

SG

> 2533274830575905;6:
> Well I know they have variations of helioskrill in req packs, but I was under the impression you could only unlock the original type by doing the mcc. Can you actually get it from a req pack?? Either way… what kind of challenges you think they would do if they did bring in a vidmaster?

You can get it from a REQ pack as of this late update, it was always said to be a timed exclusive armor set for the achievement.

> 2533274803493024;2:
> > 2533274830575905;1:
> > Bueller, bueller, bueller…
> > bloo plague
>
>
> Wtf is all this gibberish about? Lol

It’ll be a sad day for our youth when the kids today don’t get this joke.

> 2533274816628272;11:
> > 2533274803493024;2:
> > > 2533274830575905;1:
> > > Bueller, bueller, bueller…
> > > bloo plague
> >
> >
> > Wtf is all this gibberish about? Lol
>
>
> It’ll be a sad day for our youth when the kids today don’t get this joke.

Correct me if I’m wrong here USS Galactica, but what I think he was saying was that it was a weird addition to the paragraph. That’s all.

Also way overused ever since imo. Its a 30-year old, non-original joke. I think we can put it to bed.

> 2533274924081070;9:
> Dude I would LOVE to have some vidmasters back. Those achievments were some of the most fun iv ever had in Halo. The one on ODST where you had to walk the whole coastal highway level, we couldn’t get 4 people so I turned on my second controller and let there be a Spartan just standing there the whole time. It was challenging as hell with only 3 people and we had some SERIOUS laughs along the way.
>
> The ODST one where you had to make it a certain distance on Heroic firefight was fun as yoink too. We all died except for one guy with only like 4 more brutes to kill to get the achievement. It was possibly the most stressful thing iv ever watched but I just remember it being SOOOOOO thrilling.
>
> Man those were fun. Those achievments are the kind of things I miss about when bungie had Halo
>
> SG

I really had a hard time with the firefight one. It was the last one I did. And recon was cool back then

> 2533274830575905;1:
> Bueller, bueller, bueller… ok then, so far the only armour I know you have to earn are the helioskill from mcc, and the achilles. For those of you who don’t know what vidmaster was, it was a very challenging set of achievements for h3 which gained you recon armour. (Before it was over rated) my point is that we need to have another set of these achivements which would award us with say…the haunted pilot helm from reach. This would increase replay ability of the campaign or anything new they may add.Ie firefight.
> What do you guys think, you up for a challenge?
> bloo plague

The Vidmaster challenges where a Bungie Studios Exclusive Achievement because Classic from H3:ODST was a return of an achievement in the Marathon games from the 90s before Halo was ever a thing

> 2533274823094573;14:
> > 2533274830575905;1:
> > Bueller, bueller, bueller… ok then, so far the only armour I know you have to earn are the helioskill from mcc, and the achilles. For those of you who don’t know what vidmaster was, it was a very challenging set of achievements for h3 which gained you recon armour. (Before it was over rated) my point is that we need to have another set of these achivements which would award us with say…the haunted pilot helm from reach. This would increase replay ability of the campaign or anything new they may add.Ie firefight.
> > What do you guys think, you up for a challenge?
> > bloo plague
>
>
> The Vidmaster challenges where a Bungie Studios Exclusive Achievement because Classic from H3:ODST was a return of an achievement in the Marathon games from the 90s before Halo was ever a thing

I don’t think that prevents 343i from doing vidmaster challenges

> 2533275007850566;15:
> > 2533274823094573;14:
> > > 2533274830575905;1:
> > > Bueller, bueller, bueller… ok then, so far the only armour I know you have to earn are the helioskill from mcc, and the achilles. For those of you who don’t know what vidmaster was, it was a very challenging set of achievements for h3 which gained you recon armour. (Before it was over rated) my point is that we need to have another set of these achivements which would award us with say…the haunted pilot helm from reach. This would increase replay ability of the campaign or anything new they may add.Ie firefight.
> > > What do you guys think, you up for a challenge?
> > > bloo plague
> >
> >
> > The Vidmaster challenges where a Bungie Studios Exclusive Achievement because Classic from H3:ODST was a return of an achievement in the Marathon games from the 90s before Halo was ever a thing
>
>
> I don’t think that prevents 343i from doing vidmaster challenges

I just don’t think they would be called Vidmaster Challenges, never said they wouldn’t do them

Well I’m not saying that they have to call them vidmaster. They can name them something more fitting for their history. I’m just saying the concept should be there.