Where the mics at?

Okay so I out a mic on and I’m trying to run in ranked TS but no one calls out or they’re in party chat, if you’re going to play ranked why wouldn’t you have your mic in or be in game chat? Am I the only one that notices this?

I think because of the xbox one where you have to buy an adapter, i guess theirs not as many mics because of this maybe :confused:

I made a thread about this awhile ago about how party chat needs to be banned in ranked playlists. How are you supposed to communicate with your team if they can’t even hear you? I actually called someone out in party chat yesterday because I called out someone who was flanking them in breakout and he flat out refused to get out of it. If you aren’t going to be a team player, then get out of ranked.

> 2533274928359398;2:
> I think because of the xbox one where you have to buy an adapter, i guess theirs not as many mics because of this maybe :confused:

But every Xbox comes with a mic some pros even use their Astros while just using the Xbox mic to talk. Not saying you have to be pro to call out on halo but still

Just everyone is chilling in parties nowadays. I miss gamechat from the old days, with occasional thrashtalks and allot of emotion every game.

The problem with halo 5 is that you can’t chat to your fireteam in game chat outside of actual matches. This means to organise you have to have a party going etc, and then people just stay in it. When I group up, we like to stay in game chat normally, but halo 5 makes it difficult. Hopefully they can fix this.

Party chat definitely killed most good in game chat… I also miss those days.

They need to just filter people without mics with other people without mics. And true they need to fix game chat, halo 3 seriously had it the best showed you your team, you guys could talk, and once the game was over you had a party up option and everyone would talk -Yoink-.

They just need to force people out of party chat when the game starts, just like they did in CoD when you entered certain matches. That or get kicked from the match.

No mics simply because no one can lose at this game. 343 disguised bad gameplay under unlockables, and you get points to unlock gear in every match, win or lose. People will get bored of the game after unlocking everything, and wonder why they liked it to begin with.

> 2566113537701121;5:
> Just everyone is chilling in parties nowadays. I miss gamechat from the old days, with occasional thrashtalks and allot of emotion every game.

Hey I totally agree, I want the option to be able to stayplay with people with mics and not in party. Would be good to game and still work as a team even if I don’t know them !

Word. It would be best if I didnt have to start a chat party everytime I wanted to hear my friends in the menu. It was nice when I could join a room as well as the conversation at the same time. In game chat was nice too, with the option to punch the mic button to only speak with your team. There should be options.

Also, Halo 5 should update their dashboard/ menu options to avoid using the Xbox dashboard. It’s too laggy.

I agree that Halo 3 was a good model. I had more luck finding teams when it automatically initiates team play after a match.