where the hell is the zerobloom playlist

it is the only thing worth playing either than MLG…where is it?

They removed the Zero Bloom playlist and put Zero Bloom gametypes in Super Slayer.
Not all gametypes are ZB in Super Slayer either.

ZB is only in MLG and a voting option in Super Slayer.

It was removed because of it’s low population. Admittedly, this is true as it never was popular and kept around only by a niche population.

Squad DLC should have got the axe instead.

> ZB is only in MLG and a voting option in Super Slayer.
>
>
> It was removed because of it’s low population. Admittedly, this is true as it never was popular and kept around only by a niche population.
>
>
> Squad DLC should have got the axe instead.

Squad DLC needs to add original and Community maps.
I don’t see why they separate the way the do. I mean I do, I just don’t see a point for it. Its already got a low population, just have the DLC maps have more weight than regular. Would probably bring some others into it.

taking out tu beta playlist was a -Yoink- decision. It doesnt matter if there is a low population. If your gonna take out zb, you might as well take out action sack, anniversary ffa, anniversary btb, squad dlc, and anniversary firefight. but the reason 343 doesnt do that is because they want a playlist for dlc so that people go out and buy their maps. its about money. We already paid for the game so we dont matter that much. They may say they care about us, but all 343 cares about is money. -Yoink!-

Does that mean the update is live?

Low population? I always found games in it! It was one of the most fun playlists… Seriously, if you kill off the minority players all you are left with are the CoD ten year olds who want Assault Rifle start on Boardwalk…

Way to push away the entire competitive side of Halo away. 343i fails.

> Low population? I always found games in it! It was one of the most fun playlists… Seriously, if you kill off the minority players all you are left with are the CoD ten year olds who want Assault Rifle start on Boardwalk…
>
> Way to push away the entire competitive side of Halo away. 343i fails.

It is as if 343i are a bunch of liberals. You know the type “Everyone are winners!!!” They must be trying to take out the competitiveness. Reach has no ranked Match Making system and sucky kids use Nooblock against skilled players.

343i panders to the unskilled/noncompetitive masses to increase sales.

> > Low population? I always found games in it! It was one of the most fun playlists… Seriously, if you kill off the minority players all you are left with are the CoD ten year olds who want Assault Rifle start on Boardwalk…
> >
> > Way to push away the entire competitive side of Halo away. 343i fails.
>
> It is as if 343i are a bunch of liberals. You know the type “Everyone are winners!!!” They must be trying to take out the competitiveness. Reach has no ranked Match Making system and sucky kids use Nooblock against skilled players.
>
> 343i panders to the unskilled/noncompetitive masses to increase sales.

And it’s a damn shame…

> > ZB is only in MLG and a voting option in Super Slayer.
> >
> >
> > It was removed because of it’s low population. Admittedly, this is true as it never was popular and kept around only by a niche population.
> >
> >
> > Squad DLC should have got the axe instead.
>
> Squad DLC needs to add original and Community maps.
> I don’t see why they separate the way the do. I mean I do, I just don’t see a point for it. Its already got a low population, just have the DLC maps have more weight than regular. Would probably bring some others into it.

It’s called DLC for a reason…

Why should DLC owners suffer because these cheap fools can’t afford 15 quid for two map packs? Both Defiant and Noble. I can find games just as easily as I can find in Invasion or TS. And I’m not going to keep playing Grey World, Camp Base and Crouchdown all day long.

I tell you what playlist should have got the axe, friggin Anniversary FF, kinda redundant.

> Low population? I always found games in it! It was one of the most fun playlists… Seriously, if you kill off the minority players all you are left with are the CoD ten year olds who want Assault Rifle start on Boardwalk…
>

Not all competitive people like Sprint or AA’s. Nor do all competitive people like Zero Bloom.
Reach never had a ranking system outside of Arena. You want to take it up with someone take it up with Bungie. 343i did what they could to give us the TU without diverting to much from Halo 4.

> > > ZB is only in MLG and a voting option in Super Slayer.
> > >
> > >
> > > It was removed because of it’s low population. Admittedly, this is true as it never was popular and kept around only by a niche population.
> > >
> > >
> > > Squad DLC should have got the axe instead.
> >
> > Squad DLC needs to add original and Community maps.
> > I don’t see why they separate the way the do. I mean I do, I just don’t see a point for it. Its already got a low population, just have the DLC maps have more weight than regular. Would probably bring some others into it.
>
> It’s called DLC for a reason…
>
> Why should DLC owners suffer because these cheap fools can’t afford 15 quid for two map packs? Both Defiant and Noble. I can find games just as easily as I can find in Invasion or TS. And I’m not going to keep playing Grey World, Camp Base and Crouchdown all day long.
>
> I tell you what playlist should have got the axe, friggin Anniversary FF, kinda redundant.

It has nothing to do with finding games. Its about giving more substance and population to the playlist. I already stated that you could weight the DLC maps to pop up much more commonly than community or original maps. So I don’t see what your big issue is.
It would still be DLC required and add more maps than having 3 maps to play over and over and over and over and over and over.
Its the main reason I stay away from any DLC playlist. Maps get way to repetitive.

> > Low population? I always found games in it! It was one of the most fun playlists… Seriously, if you kill off the minority players all you are left with are the CoD ten year olds who want Assault Rifle start on Boardwalk…
> >
> > Way to push away the entire competitive side of Halo away. 343i fails.
>
> Not all competitive people like Sprint or AA’s. Nor do all competitive people like Zero Bloom.
> Reach never had a ranking system outside of Arena. You want to take it up with someone take it up with Bungie. 343i did what they could to give us the TU without diverting to much from Halo 4.

Yeah they gave us something good, and then took it away… They took away the playlist for Zero Bloom… Tell me, how hard would it have been to leave in a playlist for the people who actually enjoyed it? or have it weighted to show up every now and then?

As for ranking, I honestly think they were forced into the ranking system when the title update for Halo 3 came out to reach a “larger and more diverse” crowd. AKA weeding out the fervent supporters.

go to this thread for additional comments

http://halo.xbox.com/Forums/yaf_postsm902909_Where-is-my-ZB.aspx#post902909

> > > > ZB is only in MLG and a voting option in Super Slayer.
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > It was removed because of it’s low population. Admittedly, this is true as it never was popular and kept around only by a niche population.
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > Squad DLC should have got the axe instead.
> > >
> > > Squad DLC needs to add original and Community maps.
> > > I don’t see why they separate the way the do. I mean I do, I just don’t see a point for it. Its already got a low population, just have the DLC maps have more weight than regular. Would probably bring some others into it.
> >
> > It’s called DLC for a reason…
> >
> > Why should DLC owners suffer because these cheap fools can’t afford 15 quid for two map packs? Both Defiant and Noble. I can find games just as easily as I can find in Invasion or TS. And I’m not going to keep playing Grey World, Camp Base and Crouchdown all day long.
> >
> > I tell you what playlist should have got the axe, friggin Anniversary FF, kinda redundant.
>
> It has nothing to do with finding games. Its about giving more substance and population to the playlist. I already stated that you could weight the DLC maps to pop up much more commonly than community or original maps. So I don’t see what your big issue is.
> It would still be DLC required and add more maps than having 3 maps to play over and over and over and over and over and over.
> Its the main reason I stay away from any DLC playlist. Maps get way to repetitive.

Well when it comes down to it, I gladly take Highlands, Tempest, etc over any Forge World and the default maps any day of the year. I’m sick and tired of seeing grey after grey after grey. I despise Boardwalk, Zealot’s too small, so is Countdown. Sword Base doesn’t even cut it. Powerhouse might work, I really can’t see the Default maps working and I’m positive that people will not want to see another Forge World map. It has no place in Squad DLC whatsoever.

Wow, why the hell is everyone beating on this update of taking ZB playlist away? I guarantee almost none of you played it.

> Wow, why the hell is everyone beating on this update of taking ZB playlist away? I guarantee almost none of you played it.

Just came back from a busy school year and loved the playlist. A lot of people played it, which is why I found games as fast as any other playlist.

People enjoyed a playlist and there was no reason to take it away.

> Wow, why the hell is everyone beating on this update of taking ZB playlist away? I guarantee almost none of you played it.

It is not just this one update that is bad. It is the overall woosification of Reach over time. 343i keeps pushing Noob-lock into all gametypes. 343 keeps trying to push away the traditional Halo lovers.

Replace Squad with Super? What the . . . ? Remove ZB and rarely add it to Super? Why not make Super all ZB? or Why not remove Nooblock from Super? Why not make a ZB Squad?

Stop trying to make a SciFi Call of Duty!!!

> > Wow, why the hell is everyone beating on this update of taking ZB playlist away? I guarantee almost none of you played it.
>
> It is not just this one update that is bad. It is the overall woosification of Reach over time. 343i keeps pushing Noob-lock into all gametypes. 343 keeps trying to push away the traditional Halo lovers.
>
> Replace Squad with Super? What the . . . ? Remove ZB and rarely add it to Super? Why not make Super all ZB? or Why not remove Nooblock from Super? Why not make a ZB Squad?
>
> Stop trying to make a SciFi Call of Duty!!!

Oh get over yourself, jesus christ.

>

This.
Low population my -Yoink-! This playlist was the only one worth playing besides MLG and Snipers on a boring day. Like seriously, I was on the playlist all last night and never played the same people twice! There was like 1000+ a day and last time I checked it was more than the garbage Team Arena gets at certain times during the day.

I mainly play MLG, but I have friends who don’t thats when we play this… otherwise we won’t play at all. I don’t even get how people find that garbage assault rifle start super slayer crap fun… It’s so depressing, frustrating, and outright annoying how that gametype plays.