Where the Hell is Fiesta????

So I was looking for Fiesta in the Arena Menu, but couldn’t find it. Where is it???

Its a rotational playlist

I’m also somewhat confused about this. Is it mixed in with the BTB playlist?

there is no fiesta, ctf social, doubles, rockets…there is no spoon. Play what your given and be happy with it. Honestly I have no clue.

I can’t find this playlist

> 2533274885302961;5:
> I can’t find this playlist

because it’s not there its in customs

> 2533274826090763;4:
> there is no fiesta, ctf social, doubles, rockets…there is no spoon. Play what your given and be happy with it. Honestly I have no clue.

Play what your given? I’ll be happy when there are a lot more playlists in the game that are permanent not put it in whenever they feel like it.

> 2533274833041671;7:
> > 2533274826090763;4:
> > there is no fiesta, ctf social, doubles, rockets…there is no spoon. Play what your given and be happy with it. Honestly I have no clue.
>
>
> Play what your given? I’ll be happy when there are a lot more playlists in the game that are permanent not put it in whenever they feel like it.

I agree, sarcasm is so hard to convey on forums, man I feel everyone’s pain with the SLOW updates

I think fiesta will most likely be the weekend playlist for this weekend. Hopefully they keep it around a bit longer though.

> 2533274843225273;9:
> I think fiesta will most likely be the weekend playlist for this weekend. Hopefully they keep it around a bit longer though.

hope your right

> …will be included as an upcoming social. @Brav

> 2533274843225273;9:
> I think fiesta will most likely be the weekend playlist for this weekend. Hopefully they keep it around a bit longer though.

I believe in the stream they said there are no more “weekend” playlists. They rotate weekly now. Social Assault is this week’s playlist. It will get rotated out on Monday.

No, it’s just a combination of settings you can access in the game options

It’s so stupid they didn’t make Fiesta its own list. They promoted it as if it was going to be. Who’s the one making the decisions at 343 about playlists? They should be fired.