Where the hell did 5v5 come from?

Think back to the old days of halo 2-

The head to head playlists, slayer, skirmish, etc… Now keep thinking, to your favorite maps.

Lockout, Midship, Ivory Tower, Warlock

Why the hell did 343 have to make the only ranked playlist 5v5??? Are you kidding me? Find me a halo playlist of any sort that was ever 5 vs 5! Just a joke… It’s like did these tools ever even play a ranked halo match prior to acquiring the rights to the game?!

10 people on lockout! Cmon man…

#bringbackbungie

Welcome to the forums, I see you’ve made a non-constructive post… please don’t, we already have to many to go through as it is.

> 2533275030582002;2:
> Welcome to the forums, I see you’ve made a non-constructive post… please don’t, we already have to many to go through as it is.

It may not be constructive, but he does have a point… 5v5 can stay in Social, otherwise 4v4 for ranked all day. Anymore and it’s just map clutter.

I’m pretty sure they said it wasn’t permanent as it was part of the issues and they will get it sorted at some point. It’s not as high priority as allowing matchmaking to actually work.

> 2533274799092454;1:
> Why the hell did 343 have to make the only ranked playlist 5v5??? Are you kidding me? Find me a halo playlist of any sort that was ever 5 vs 5! Just a joke…

Squad Slayer

> 2533274916994520;3:
> > 2533275030582002;2:
> > Welcome to the forums, I see you’ve made a non-constructive post… please don’t, we already have to many to go through as it is.
>
>
> It may not be constructive, but he does have a point… 5v5 can stay in Social, otherwise 4v4 for ranked all day. Anymore and it’s just map clutter.

Would be a good point if they weren’t all social. Only one playlist is ranked.

> 2533274856249752;6:
> > 2533274916994520;3:
> > > 2533275030582002;2:
> > > Welcome to the forums, I see you’ve made a non-constructive post… please don’t, we already have to many to go through as it is.
> >
> >
> >
> > It may not be constructive, but he does have a point… 5v5 can stay in Social, otherwise 4v4 for ranked all day. Anymore and it’s just map clutter.
>
>
> Would be a good point if they weren’t all social. Only one playlist is ranked.

Haha, I’m very aware there is only one ranked playlist. I was referring to older Halo’s like Halo 3 where social slayer was 5v5. But yes, seeing as they are basically all social at the moment, it doesn’t really matter.

Wasn’t 5v5 a part of social slayer in H3?..

bring back bungie? That’s silly. Many former bungie employees work at 343, and the ones that stayed with bungie helped create the multiplayer in destiny…

eww!

if you have played destiny pvp then you should recognize the terrible imbalance in map design that bungie has gone on to create. Players always have a ‘get out of jail free card’ in their back pockets…

no thank you.

> 2765156556939703;8:
> Wasn’t 5v5 a part of social slayer in H3?..
>
> bring back bungie? That’s silly. Many former bungie employees work at 343, and the ones that stayed with bungie helped create the multiplayer in destiny…
>
> eww!
>
> if you have played destiny pvp then you should recognize the terrible imbalance in map design that bungie has gone on to create. Players always have a ‘get out of jail free card’ in their back pockets…
>
> no thank you.

because if Bungie, a.k.a the people who MADE HALO orginially, just copied Halo over into a new universe with similar gameplay they wouldnt of been sued by 343 for copyright infringement or flamed by kids like you for just “remaking” the same game over again…
“If it ain’t broke, DON’T FIX IT”
The reason Halos competitive scene seen a all time high towards the end of H3, reach started the downfall of “good” players by making “bad” players able to kill the good with little to counter play, is because Bungie listned to the community and cared for the playlist and their game. 343 didn’t make Halo and truley will never care as much as Bungie did or ever will
@ Op they even have the dam playlist already coded right under it in 4v4 form, but yet its SOOOO complicated to fix the most basic of problems?
Must of I remind of host advantage? Blood shots on head glitchers?
Every Halo had problems, no game dosn’t, but the problem isnt with the old content, its the devs. fault for adding in new crap when the old crap aint even fixxed yet.
MCC is $60 in stores, yet it works worse then warframe(which is a FREE MULTI PLATFORM GAME) so when a company backed by the richest guy in the word can’t fix simple problems it makes me wonder about their ideas and logic.
MCC should be removed from store shelves, xbox market place and any way of purchasing it until they ACTUALLY fix it, and give EVERY person whos played MCC the rewards, NOT just launch members.
Edit: and also mr. smart -Yoink- SOCIAL slayer was FOR “fun” and when did you EVER play a warlock sized map in social slayer? I’ll wait.
NEVER, you played larger maps.

> 2533274801098279;4:
> I’m pretty sure they said it wasn’t permanent as it was part of the issues and they will get it sorted at some point. It’s not as high priority as allowing matchmaking to actually work.

It works now. For sure. I spend more time searching for players 9-10 than I do actually playing the game.

> 2533274818060949;9:
> > 2765156556939703;8:
> > Wasn’t 5v5 a part of social slayer in H3?..
> >
> > bring back bungie? That’s silly. Many former bungie employees work at 343, and the ones that stayed with bungie helped create the multiplayer in destiny…
> >
> > eww!
> >
> > if you have played destiny pvp then you should recognize the terrible imbalance in map design that bungie has gone on to create. Players always have a ‘get out of jail free card’ in their back pockets…
> >
> > no thank you.
>
>
> because if Bungie, a.k.a the people who MADE HALO orginially, just copied Halo over into a new universe with similar gameplay they wouldnt of been sued by 343 for copyright infringement or flamed by kids like you for just “remaking” the same game over again…
> “If it ain’t broke, DON’T FIX IT”
> The reason Halos competitive scene seen a all time high towards the end of H3, reach started the downfall of “good” players by making “bad” players able to kill the good with little to counter play, is because Bungie listned to the community and cared for the playlist and their game. 343 didn’t make Halo and truley will never care as much as Bungie did or ever will
> @ Op they even have the dam playlist already coded right under it in 4v4 form, but yet its SOOOO complicated to fix the most basic of problems?
> Must of I remind of host advantage? Blood shots on head glitchers?
> Every Halo had problems, no game dosn’t, but the problem isnt with the old content, its the devs. fault for adding in new crap when the old crap aint even fixxed yet.
> MCC is $60 in stores, yet it works worse then warframe(which is a FREE MULTI PLATFORM GAME) so when a company backed by the richest guy in the word can’t fix simple problems it makes me wonder about their ideas and logic.
> MCC should be removed from store shelves, xbox market place and any way of purchasing it until they ACTUALLY fix it, and give EVERY person whos played MCC the rewards, NOT just launch members.
> Edit: and also mr. smart -Yoink- SOCIAL slayer was FOR “fun” and when did you EVER play a warlock sized map in social slayer? I’ll wait.
> NEVER, you played larger maps.

Lol have you been drinking?