Where the hell can I get a permanent DMR

I swear I cannot find a single person who has permanently unlocked a DMR for Warzone etc.
If any of you guys know how rare it is and what it’s status is (common/uncommon…etc.) please let me know.

I’ve got it, actually 3 in fact (different variations). I got all 3 from gold rec packs.

I think its rare (you can check all the req cards and there rarity on this site in your halo 5 service record under requisitions) so probably the silver req packs.

Gold packs

gold packs, i havent had any luck yet in getting one though

This makes me sad, i have opened so many packs and no DMR.

Thanks guys

You still need to get your req power up to use though…

if your teammates are playing the mode as btb, good luck getting your gun…

I have it!!! I would see it to you bc i never play

I got one from a gold pack. I think you need like a warzone level 8 to use it though.

This is a damn good question…Now I know.

I’d bet 80% of what I get, even from gold packs, are mongooses. I think I received one of those cards that makes mongooses more likely to drop.

Ive just stopped opening my req packs altogether. They’re so worthless.

My kingdom for a DMR certification

> 2572815322841631;10:
> I got one from a gold pack. I think you need like a warzone level 8 to use it though.

it is level 8. I’ve only gotten to use it twice in Warzone and it was in one of the first things I unlocked before even playing a match.

> 2805367267888498;14:
> > 2572815322841631;10:
> > I got one from a gold pack. I think you need like a warzone level 8 to use it though.
>
>
> it is level 8. I’ve only gotten to use it twice in Warzone and it was in one of the first things I unlocked before even playing a match.

I only played one match. Seems like the only way to come close to that req level is by killing bosses. I had 20 spartan kills in my match and I think I only hit 5.

Does anyone know if you are able to have starting guns other than the AR and pistol in warzone? I understand the ability to unlock guns at higher levels during the game, but setting a load-out would be nice.

Dang it takes that long in a game to get the DMR? Bummer. I am guessing it is for balance.

REQS ON REQS ON REQS. Good luck getting one though!

I have the base Recon DMR but I’m not 100% sure where it came from. Gold pack I assume. I had been saving my points and getting them but have since switched to silver. It’s less than 8 to use it, 5 or 6 I think.

I have one. It’s a rare, I got mine from a silver pack. Just got a legendary sentinel DMR from a gold pack too!