Where should a Halo movie start off?

If there is a movie when should it start?

Reach

H1-3

or H4-6

I think it should start at 2 with flash backs of John on Reach and H1

Make it nothing to do with Canon or else I need to wait a year before it’s viewable around the globe.

I would love to see Ghosts of Onyx put into film form.

They should make a move based on the book Contact Harvest.

Its got a good story, it introduces humans to the covenant and shows you how it all kicked off.

Other than that, it should be based off of The Fall Of Reach, and split in to 2 movies, so they have room for everything.

It could have been possible when it was only Halo 1, 2, and 3, but there’s just too many games now and the movie would be all over the place.

> Make it nothing to do with Canon or else I need to wait a year before it’s viewable around the globe.
>
> I would love to see Ghosts of Onyx put into film form.

I’ve never read ghosts of onyx but i’ve heard about it and it sounds good. I’d love to see a film revolving around that.

But i’d love to see a film about the fall of reach from the original spartan II’s perspective, a film about the first battles on harvest and first contact with the covenant and a film about the spartan IIs in the beginning-middle of the war.

> Make it nothing to do with Canon or else I need to wait a year before it’s viewable around the globe.
>
> I would love to see Ghosts of Onyx put into film form.

You have an awesome name. I agree Ghosts of Onyx sounds like the best candidate for a movie.

I want to see chief obviously. Maybe some other spartans in it at times to. Not Reach I want to actually see some forerunner stuff. OR if there are multiple movies then it could start off when chief is a kid and gets kidnaped to become a spartan, then later it would show Reach and then the sequels would be in Halo1,2,3. And then make films of the reclaimer trilogy. Pleas 343 make everything in the movie accurate.

> It could have been possible when it was only Halo 1, 2, and 3, but there’s just too many games now and the movie would be all over the place.

Very true and I think that having a sequel for every game is SUPER RISKY (DON’T DO IT! PLEASE GOD DON’T DO IT)

It should start with the first encounter with The Covenant. Then end with the destruction on the first ring. So everything from Harvest/Reach/Halo would be covered. That’s a good amount of stuff to cover.

If it does well, second movie could cover First Strike, Halo 2, & Halo 3.

> It should start with the first encounter with The Covenant. Then end with the destruction on the first ring. So everything from Harvest/Reach/Halo would be covered. That’s a good amount of stuff to cover.
>
> If it does well, second movie could cover First Strike, Halo 2, & Halo 3.

I think it would be better if Chiefs childhood was also in it.

Contact Harvest

> It should start with the first encounter with The Covenant. Then end with the destruction on the first ring. So everything from Harvest/Reach/Halo would be covered. That’s a good amount of stuff to cover.
>
> If it does well, second movie could cover First Strike, Halo 2, & Halo 3.

There is no way you can fit that much history in a 2 hour film, and many people, myself included, won’t want to go see a 4-6 hour movie unless it was in the comfort of my own home. Halo or not.

I think they should do the first movie starting with chief as a kid and pretty much the whole first book then the next movie will show the fight for harvest, and then just keep making movies of fallowing parts of the story.

I still think that there should never be a live action Halo movie (at least not yet), but instead a Halo Wars style CGI film about Harvest.

Should have been this specific in my last post.

They could follow Halo CE pretty faithfully and it would work well. It’s a pretty good story as it stands, but because a little cliched and downright boring as you delve into the sequels and expanded universe.

I think that IF they ever make a Halo movie, it should start out with when Dr. Halsey and Captain Keyes first meet with John, when they first decide that he’s gonna be a spartan.

From there, I wouldnt really care too much where the story went as long as it still involved the Chief obviously. Personally, I think that The Fall of Reach would probably make the best movie with Chief. If they made a movie without MC, I’d say Ghosts of Onyx.