where my kill kam?

I get the last kill, where my kill kam?

anyone know? i win with last kill was mine but no kill kam where it go?

So far, custom games only, but the killcams are broken anyway, so

but it was here before where it go now?

There are many things “broken” with this game, kill cams being one of them. Usually in any sort of game whether it is a franchise game or not, bugs and areas that are not operational should be fixed pre-release…but our friends over at 343 think differently. Instead of fixing many problems with “Game” 4 like File Share, Theater, Kill Cam, Scroll in game player list, regional searches, Waypoint Application, they decided to create, test and play on three new DLC Map Packs…good to know my $6- went to a company that really has a working agenda -.-

Not once have I EVER seen a kill cam for the other player at the end of the game. Only if you die does it show YOU getting your butt kicked.

yeah i hate this before my kill kam not work now it completely removed? i hate $343!!!

> Not once have I EVER seen a kill cam for the other player at the end of the game. Only if you die does it show you getting your butt kicked.

no before i used to see the last kill right??? on november 6th i saw it!

> yeah i hate this before my kill kam not work now it completely removed? i hate $343!!!

Relax dude the kill cam was garbage anyways. Should never have been in the game in the first place. Just a time waster between respawns.

but i liked kill kam i got to see how i got my butt kicked sumtime

sometime the kill kam show the guy shooting the air and i still get my but kicked hahahha

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making posts that do not contribute to the topic at hand.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

> but it was here before where it go now?

Same place as your english, in the toilet.

I don’t even see a killcam when I die.

>

sorry im from nigeria my first language not english