Where is the vortex map.

Hey guys, I saw this morning on ign that all the maps are up. I watched vortex this morning, it great. Big vehicle map. I am on the road with my phone or would post the link myself. I look thru the last few pages and did not see a thread on it. So forgive me if someone already did.

[deleted]

I can’t find the walkthrough on the IGN xbox app or the website. Can someone share a link please?

> I can’t find the walkthrough on the IGN xbox app or the website. Can someone share a link please?

Skip to 1:31:37

It’s on the game disk OP. Just waiting for us to start playing it in just a few more days.

There, now you know where it’s at :P.

Joking aside, it was on the last bulletin. Video should be up on youtube IIRC.

I hope your not saying your driving and posting on the forums…

> I hope your not saying your driving and posting on the forums…

That would be extremely dangerous! Especially since it takes a while to post and for me posting through my phone is sometimes a nightmare.

> I hope your not saying your driving and posting on the forums…

No, Haha I am a ac technician in someone attic.

Clever response though.

> Hey guys, I saw this morning on ign that all the maps are up. I watched vortex this morning, it great. Big vehicle map. I am on the road with my phone or would post the link myself. I look thru the last few pages and did not see a thread on it. So forgive me if someone already did.

IGN is only releasing map walkthroughs on Tuesdays and Thursdays up until launch day. So this Thursday will be the last one meaning since Vortex is the only map they havent covered, expect it to be covered and posted on IGN Thursday the 1st.

I know its tuesday and thursday, but they released it early with the other 9 maps.