where is the req reveal???

i am almost done with silvers, and i need to know if i should keep selling my soul so i can get ready for the massive amount of rares incoming or, i can actually take a break and go at my own pace with golds. the patience is very thin on this June update, all we know is warzone firefight, boss refreshes, and score attack for campaign (7 months after anyone who cared has beaten it)

how many maps? playlists? reqs?

i feel like this about has been the most vague of them all.

hopefully monday we see something!

My predictions since they said itll be their biggest update.

• 2 remixed maps - 8 reskinned armor sets with a white line - 30 weapon skins - A weekend playlist

> 2535424465548988;2:
> My predictions since they said itll be their biggest update.
>
> - 2 remixed maps
> - 8 reskinned armor sets with a white line
> - 30 weapon skins
> - A weekend playlist

Not enough weapon skins

We will probably find out at E3. If not next week.

Well, if you remember this: https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/news/halo-5-guardians-goes-gold 21 Multiplayer maps at launch, plus 18 to come. We really haven’t seen any of those maps we were promised.

(And before anyone goes into saying “…they’re all the Forge Maps we’ve gotten” I HIGHLY DOUBT that that’s true. 343i has made more than ENOUGH money of Req packs to make these maps) The only maps we’ve gotten so far are, Battle of Noctus, Over Growth, Riptide, Skirmish at Darkstar, Stasis, Torque, and Tyrant. That’s a total of 7 DLC maps. We still have 11 maps left for them to give us.

– With that, we were given a glimpse of Blood Gulch in a Halo 5 Sprint episode. That we still haven’t seen, so I’m assuming that will be one of the DLC maps. (This is purely speculation but, from the recent teaser and what’s been going around on the forums is that we will be seeing a Forge World Return, which probably includes Blood Gulch in it.)

I’m still willing to bet we will see the Brute Shot some where at some point return to Halo 5. 343i still has a lot to offer and give us that they’ve promised for Halo 5. As said on Neogaf not exact words, but Franky confirmed Hog Wild (Req Drop) will certainly not be the last update for Halo 5.

I’m positive we’ll see a lot of things coming at E3 for Halo 5. We’ll finally get to see some hands on action with Halo Wars 2. And possibly some other things to come for the future of Halo.

My thoughts though, I feel like they should stop giving us new visors because let’s be honest they all pretty much look the same. I think they’re done with Weapon Skins except for the Championship ones coming out. I doubt we’ll see any new vehicles at this point due to balancing issues, if any we’ll probably just get reskins, which I’m okay with.

I do however hope we see an increase of a variety of gametypes and playlists.

343i is sure doing a fantastic job with Halo 5, and I hope to see more content coming soon.

> 2533274838949903;3:
> > 2535424465548988;2:
> > My predictions since they said itll be their biggest update.
> >
> > - 2 remixed maps
> > - 8 reskinned armor sets with a white line
> > - 30 weapon skins
> > - A weekend playlist
>
>
> Not enough weapon skins

“Need more cow bell!” LMAO Oh man you guys, see this is the stuff I’m talking about that keeps me coming back, good humor. Love it.

On a more serious note though, you forget it’s possible we are looking at least 10-15 visors as well.

> 2535461287427665;6:
> > 2533274838949903;3:
> > > 2535424465548988;2:
> > > My predictions since they said itll be their biggest update.
> > >
> > > - 2 remixed maps
> > > - 8 reskinned armor sets with a white line
> > > - 30 weapon skins
> > > - A weekend playlist
> >
> >
> > Not enough weapon skins
>
>
> “Need more cow bell!” LMAO Oh man you guys, see this is the stuff I’m talking about that keeps me coming back, good humor. Love it.
>
> On a more serious note though, you forget it’s possible we are looking at least 10-15 visors as well.

And the number 13 emblem most likely.

A Hannibal Warthog seems like a logical next step for maximum over-saturation of Warthogs. Maybe a third level Phaeton. Plus 2 more Brute Plasma Rifle levels. Splinter and Plasma turret upgrades? I’d also still like the Target Designator from Reach… but clearly that would be WAY too OP. Unless you literally only get 1 shot.

> 2535424465548988;2:
> My predictions since they said itll be their biggest update.
>
> - 2 remixed maps
> - 8 reskinned armor sets with a white line
> - 30 weapon skins
> - A weekend playlist

You forgot the 32 red, 75 blue visors and the number 12 - 99 emblems, man!