Where is the "most immerse Halo campaign ever"?

<mark>Do not make nonconstructive posts or purposely bypass the profanity filter.</mark>

I remember the devs saying this will be the biggest and most immense campaign ever. The campaign is very forgettable, along with the ending. After playing campaign and a few arena matches I have come to the conclusion that this game was pushed out early due to publishing deadlines. More corporate greed making the consumer once again purchase a mediocre product. Congrats on a half-@ss game and my $60. Tell your wives you did something good.

Amen

I found the campaign very boring even though I am still early in it. I miss Halo CE and Halo 2 stories!

Coming with Halo 6!

Solo legendary in Halo 5 is the least amount of fun I’ve ever had doing a solo legendary run. I’ve never felt that legendary was cheap, but it’s cheap as hell in this game.

Tell that to the covenant.

> 2533274854074381;1:
> I remember the devs saying this will be the biggest and most immense campaign ever. The campaign is very forgettable, along with the ending. After playing campaign and a few arena matches I have come to the conclusion that this game was pushed out early due to publishing deadlines. More corporate greed making the consumer once again purchase a mediocre product. Congrats on a half-@ss game and my $60. Tell your wives you did something good.

They also rushed Windows 10 for Back to school sales and the result is that it was very buggy and felt like a beta in disguise. It was clearly “Just not ready”. Microsoft has been rushing all their products out the door lately including their games!

> 2533274854074381;1:
> I remember the devs saying this will be the biggest and most immense campaign ever. The campaign is very forgettable, along with the ending. After playing campaign and a few arena matches I have come to the conclusion that this game was pushed out early due to publishing deadlines. More corporate greed making the consumer once again purchase a mediocre product. Congrats on a half-@ss game and my $60. Tell your wives you did something good.

Honestly, I have a feeling something happened during production to change it, kind of like destiny. I’m pretty sure they changed it. Listen to Buck say, “Do you think the chief’s already on board?”. That would mean that chief was in sunaion, and actually went to sanghelios. It also means he had a reason to be on a guardian, and not just to find cortana. The warden also shows up here, and not just in meridian and genesis like in the campaign.

Everyone has their own opinions. I felt like I was reading a book I was so immersed

It’s blatantly rushed, just look at Theater mode. Basic features such as Zoom and Save Screenshot at non-existent. They needed another 6-12 months for this to be a finished product but they rushed it to save the Xbox One due to it failing behind the PS4.

> 2533274872459107;10:
> It’s blatantly rushed, just look at Theater mode. Basic features such as Zoom and Save Screenshot at non-existent. They needed another 6-12 months for this to be a finished product but they rushed it to save the Xbox One due to it failing behind the PS4.

Yeah, good luck with that. Home Gold, backwards compatibility, better controller, integration with PCs, and better Games with Gold games won’t save it, Halo 5 won’t even manage to do so in your dreams.

Besides, the Campaign criticism is very relative.

They are improving on the amazingly poor storytelling that Halo 1, 3, 4, Reach and ODST had.

> 2533274812698627;11:
> > 2533274872459107;10:
> > It’s blatantly rushed, just look at Theater mode. Basic features such as Zoom and Save Screenshot at non-existent. They needed another 6-12 months for this to be a finished product but they rushed it to save the Xbox One due to it failing behind the PS4.
>
>
> Yeah, good luck with that. Home Gold, backwards compatibility, better controller, integration with PCs, and better Games with Gold games won’t save it, Halo 5 won’t even manage to do so in your dreams.
>
> Besides, the Campaign criticism is very relative.
>
> They are improving on the amazingly poor storytelling that Halo 1, 3, 4, Reach and ODST had.

Have you played it yet?

> 2533274808669104;12:
> > 2533274812698627;11:
> > > 2533274872459107;10:
> > > It’s blatantly rushed, just look at Theater mode. Basic features such as Zoom and Save Screenshot at non-existent. They needed another 6-12 months for this to be a finished product but they rushed it to save the Xbox One due to it failing behind the PS4.
> >
> >
> > Yeah, good luck with that. Home Gold, backwards compatibility, better controller, integration with PCs, and better Games with Gold games won’t save it, Halo 5 won’t even manage to do so in your dreams.
> >
> > Besides, the Campaign criticism is very relative.
> >
> > They are improving on the amazingly poor storytelling that Halo 1, 3, 4, Reach and ODST had.
>
>
> Have you played it yet?

Half of it. I’m not fully bought by the idea of buying a console that is not even HALF as powerful as my PC for a single franchise…

Do you know what is it that I mean by storyTELLING?

Forgettable campaign, yes. But VERY IMPORTANT non the less. Multiplayer was obviously the ocus and I am fine with that… only this one time… Halo 5 campaign is a stepping stone to a very Very VERY BIG coming up in a future game

If Destiny has taught us anything, it’s that you don’t need a good story to sell millions. People will be willing to pay for the story later.