Where is the Halo Xbox One Info?????

I’m a little surprise 343i is not pushing this new Halo after all the criticism they received for Halo 4. I know alot of people are all talk but from the a developer stand point I would really take our next release more serious and come out with tons of info to insure people not to worry. I’m not worried that the next Halo would be great but why are we keeping it a secret? Lets get the title announce and some more details going so we can show the world Halo is still the best out there! Believe in 343i!

Because Marketing and Branding usually THINK they know what they are doing…erroneously so

but other times they are just not ready yo show something that will give you a good first impression (and first impressions are everything…)

I think they want to be absolutely sure that they have everything right this time, before they show anything. Also, perhaps for the sake of suspense.

> I think they want to be absolutely sure that they have everything right this time, before they show anything. Also, perhaps for the sake of suspense.

which is usually an annoyance more than anything

> from the a developer stand point

Maybe from their standpoint. But it’s not their decision. All marketing and PR decisions are in Microsoft’s hands, not 343i’s.

The Microsoft Spring Showcase is a safe bet for info. Though I do agree, I really hate how quiet they are. Didn’t think it could get worse than Halo 4’s lack of any info; apparently I was wrong.

> > from the a developer stand point
>
> Maybe from their standpoint. But it’s not their decision. All marketing and PR decisions are in Microsoft’s hands, not 343i’s.
>
> The Microsoft Spring Showcase is a safe bet for info. Though I do agree, I really hate how quiet they are. Didn’t think it could get worse than Halo 4’s lack of any info; apparently I was wrong.

yep and those people usually gave their head so far up their -Yoink- that you can’t discern their shoulders from their gluts …

We could at least get the title. ‘Halo Xbox One’ gets old and boring really fast.

If I remember correctly, one year before Halo 4’s release we already knew it was ‘Halo 4’ that was coming. It made it a little more exciting.

Trying to sell Halo 5 now would constitute “Microsoft getting a little ahead of themselves.” They’ve just shipped the xbox one. They’ve just gotten over the first round of games and there’s still more to promote before we get anywhere close to Halo 5’s release date (See. Titanfall.) It be foolish to send 343 on any errands right now simply because whatever it may do to stimulate our discussion it would steal focus away from impending and just past releases in the more general audience.

I personally wouldn’t expect any major details about the next Halo until E3.

after titanfall is released we will get alot more info

> I’m a little surprise 343i is not pushing this new Halo after all the criticism they received for Halo 4. I know alot of people are all talk but from the a developer stand point I would really take our next release more serious and come out with tons of info to insure people not to worry. I’m not worried that the next Halo would be great but why are we keeping it a secret? Lets get the title announce and some more details going so we can show the world Halo is still the best out there! Believe in 343i!

343i now has Dersky and Neighbor so that should help.

Maybe 343/Microsoft don’t want everyone to build unrealistic expectations on how great the game is going to be, and then, no matter how good the game is, it won’t live up to the expectations set by the community and will be a failure. But I agree, a bit more information on the upcoming halo game would be nice, especially seeing as it releases this year!