Where is the Halo 3 service record?

I see the little box that just says how many kills and hours played you have, but where is the complete record? I’m assuming 343 hasn’t taken control of it yet?

I’m going to go back and play through the Halo 3 campaign for the billionth time, but if I do this over the switch over, I want to be able to access my screenshots, and if I play online, view my new stats.

I really, REALLY hope that they migrate the Halo 3 service records over. I played that game a lot so if those stats just disappear I would be extremely upset. C’mon 343!

Whoops double posted. >_>

March 31st is the date of the complete handover from Bungie to 343. As of now the complete service record is on Bungie.net. The stats are still being recorded and everything is there. I assume that the stats will be transferred on, or soon after March 31st.

Go to Bungie.net while you still can for those, those stats are way better

We can only hope that we will get detailed stats on waypoint for Halo 3. The stats they have is so insignificant at this moment for Halo 3 it’s really disappointing.

Thanks for the replies guys. It’s too bad we don’t have an answer on this. I played Halo 2 and Halo 3 a metric asston (I don’t measure asstons in SAE units), and it would be a shame to lose those stats.

> Thanks for the replies guys. It’s too bad we don’t have an answer on this. I played Halo 2 and Halo 3 a metric asston (I don’t measure asstons in SAE units), and it would be a shame to lose those stats.

The stats will ALWAYS be available on Bungie.net, a less detailed version on waypoint afterwards.