where is the gold ranger elite

i need to find him for the challenge but i cant so can any on tell me where he is on any level

> i need to find him for the challenge but i cant so can any on tell me where he is on any level

There is no golden ranger elite, this is all a dream.

I THINK the GR has around 3 places he ‘lives’ in each level, one of them is on a bridge in WC and another on is the first big encounter and the second to last encounter on Nightfall, he also ‘lives’ in the control room in LNoS. (found the last one out by doing a legendary run and getting grenade spammed…)

> i need to find him for the challenge but i cant so can any on tell me where he is on any level

Select Winter Contingency, check point Alpha.

Get inside the jeep. Rush past the first Skirmishers. When you get to the second group, keep to left by the group of buildings and go through that little tunnel (you should be seeing red dots). Exit out as soon as you clear it and the Golden Ranger should pop up.

If he does not, get back into the jeep and turn around back towards where you saw the second set of Skirmishers. Now you are going to go left (you should see two path ways, a hill going up and the one heading straight. Doesn’t matter which one you take).

Keep going straight and then make a left. You should see a group of grunts. Skip them and stay on the main road (before the grunts, you should see a path on the right; stick to it). Eventually, you’ll see a Spirit dropship shooting at soldiers. Before that there should be a Golden Ranger Elite coming from the bridge armed with a Plasma Repeater. The bridge will be on your left and he will be firing at you.

Take care that you kill them fast or they WILL disappear.

If they don’t show up, restart the level until they do.

Checkpoint Bravo on Tip of the spear - after the plane crashes, there is a gold elite on the far left rocks. You have to dodge the grunts and jackals or he will run away.