Where is the fileshare???

Bungie.net’s stats for all Halo games are down right now, so i came here for the first time to check the forums and other stuff 343i has to offer. IMO this site need a huge change. It just looks sloppy. Anyway, I’ve navigated through most of the site, but cannot find my fileshare. Is there even one on this site?

Not yet an update is inbound. No official release date though.

> Bungie.net’s stats for all Halo games are down right now, so i came here for the first time to check the forums and other stuff 343i has to offer. IMO this site need a huge change. It just looks sloppy. Anyway, I’ve navigated through most of the site, but cannot find my fileshare. Is there even one on this site?

There is in fact no fileshare on this site. Whether there will be or not at a later date, I’m not sure.

Update on the site is a must. Hopefully everything goes smoothly because i don’t want to lose the stuff on my fileshare. Any idea how Bungie Pro and rendering videos will work???

> Update on the site is a must. Hopefully everything goes smoothly because i don’t want to lose the stuff on my fileshare. Any idea how Bungie Pro and rendering videos will work???

Nope… I haven’t seen anything official about it yet.

> Update on the site is a must. Hopefully everything goes smoothly because i don’t want to lose the stuff on my fileshare. Any idea how Bungie Pro and rendering videos will work???

We are just as much in the dark as you are.

> > Update on the site is a must. Hopefully everything goes smoothly because i don’t want to lose the stuff on my fileshare. Any idea how Bungie Pro and rendering videos will work???
>
> Nope… I haven’t seen anything official about it yet.

yea, they are upgrading it right now so it’s offline…

your files should be safe and bungie pro will remain the same from the looks of it, the real question is how the file system will work in the future :slight_smile: