Where is the dmr?

I cant seem to get any DMRs or magnums out of req packs. Is there a specific type of pack i should open? I would really like to get one before infinite releases

It’s just luck. As for magnums, you can always use the base variant and again with the other versions, it’s just lucky draws.

Its all RNG so you just need to keep opening packs until you get lucky. Best of luck to you.

Unfortunately, there doesn’t exist a method which grant you the DMR instantly. However, the most effective approach to obtain the DMR is to open Silver Packs until you earn one of the following varaints of tge DMR. This is due to the fact that the Silver Packs is one of the packs which award most permanent cards for each req point spend. In fact, you will at least get 1 permanent card for every 2500 req point spend compared to 5000 req points per permanent item from gold packs.

Req Level 5

• DMR - Hybrid DMR - Morph DMR**Req Level 7**

• DMR + Extended Mag - DMR + Kinetic Bolts - DMR + Silencer**Req Level 8**

• COG DMR - DMR + Laser Targeter - DMR + Long Barrel - DMR + Sound Dampener - DMR + Stabilization Jets - DMR + Threat Marker

> 2535469120778295;4:
> Unfortunately, there doesn’t exist a method which grant you the DMR instantly. However, the most effective approach to obtain the DMR is to open Silver Packs until you earn one of the following varaints of tge DMR. This is due to the fact that the Silver Packs is one of the packs which award most permanent cards for each req point spend. In fact, you will at least get 1 permanent card for every 2500 req point spend compared to 5000 req points per permanent item from gold packs.
> Req Level 5 - DMR - Hybrid DMR - Morph DMRReq Level 7 - DMR + Extended Mag - DMR + Kinetic Bolts - DMR + SilencerReq Level 8 - COG DMR - DMR + Laser Targeter - DMR + Long Barrel - DMR + Sound Dampener - DMR + Stabilization Jets - DMR + Threat Marker

Sorry, it you do realize that silvers cost 5000, and golds 10000, right?

> 2535441028011579;5:
> > 2535469120778295;4:
> > Unfortunately, there doesn’t exist a method which grant you the DMR instantly. However, the most effective approach to obtain the DMR is to open Silver Packs until you earn one of the following varaints of tge DMR. This is due to the fact that the Silver Packs is one of the packs which award most permanent cards for each req point spend. In fact, you will at least get 1 permanent card for every 2500 req point spend compared to 5000 req points per permanent item from gold packs.
> > Req Level 5 - DMR - Hybrid DMR - Morph DMRReq Level 7 - DMR + Extended Mag - DMR + Kinetic Bolts - DMR + SilencerReq Level 8 - COG DMR - DMR + Laser Targeter - DMR + Long Barrel - DMR + Sound Dampener - DMR + Stabilization Jets - DMR + Threat Marker
>
> Sorry, it you do realize that silvers cost 5000, and golds 10000, right?

In this instance, I referred to the average req point cost for a permanent req card from these 2 packs, not the req point cost from the packs themself.

I agree with CuriousGalaxy31, opening packs randomizes rewards but opening silver packs specifically will give you the best shot at obtaining a permanent DMR unlock. Gold packs are also able to do this, but it’s much more likely that you’ll get the DMR from a silver pack, as gold packs can give much higher rarity items and the chances of getting specifically a DMR from them is reduced. TLDR: Silver packs are a great option. Hope this helps!

As the other people here have said, just buy and open Silver Packs until you get the DMR. Repeat that until you unlock all Commons, Uncommons, and Rares. Then you can buy Gold Packs after that.