Where is the combat evolved pistol?

Didn’t they show us the finished model of the gun before launch?..

But we got a Halo 2 gun before it?..

I’m not mad or anything the Halo 2 BR is my favorite gun in the game now I just find it strange that this pistol has completely disappeared with bo word from 343…

Ah well…Maybe next month it will show up alongside the Gravity Hammer?

I’m sure it’ll be DLC at some point.

> 2625759425622793;2:
> I’m sure it’ll be DLC at some point.

I figured that, its just strange because that’s one of the first reqs we have seen…

It has to be done by now that was what 4 months ago on the sprint? so why hold it back?..

screw that, i want the halo 2 plasma pistol. that thing had an amazing lock on capability.

oh opps i thought you meant halo 1 plasma pistol, not the god gun magnum lol

Hopefully soon, lol. They are probably trying to keep it hush hush to add surprise, who knows.

Yeah, 343 showed usth CE pistol before launch, and I’ve been wondering where it was for a while now… I even commented a lot about it in other threads. I think they are saving it for some other update. Wanna have some of that 3 headshot kill again!

Maybe that’s coming in the February update? We’ve had a remix weapon in every one since the Forge one…SPNKr and now the H2 BR. Maybe next is the CE pistol. Wonder if we’ll get anything from Halo 3 or Reach…well I guess we have the needle carbine now.

Oh yeah what happened to that LOL

> 2533274907200114;7:
> Maybe that’s coming in the February update? We’ve had a remix weapon in every one since the Forge one…SPNKr and now the H2 BR. Maybe next is the CE pistol. Wonder if we’ll get anything from Halo 3 or Reach…well I guess we have the needle carbine now.

The next one is the gravity hammer.

> 2533274907200114;7:
> Maybe that’s coming in the February update? We’ve had a remix weapon in every one since the Forge one…SPNKr and now the H2 BR. Maybe next is the CE pistol. Wonder if we’ll get anything from Halo 3 or Reach…well I guess we have the needle carbine now.

The Needle Carbine is amazing. I made a Mantis fall back with that thing. It was awesome.

> 2535465785483482;6:
> Yeah, 343 showed usth CE pistol before launch, and I’ve been wondering where it was for a while now… I even commented a lot about it in other threads. I think they are saving it for some other update. Wanna have some of that 3 headshot kill again!

If you think it’s going to be anything but a reskinned and reHUDed magnum, I got some land in Florida to sell ya…

it better not be a 3 hit kill

They’re just spreading out the content that’s already done so they can make it seem like we’re getting more over time.

if its back it needs to be a 3 shot on the head , op in warzone then

Shouldn’t be too long now :slight_smile:

> 2728966917079826;13:
> They’re just spreading out the content that’s already done so they can make it seem like we’re getting more over time.

oh because you know how long it takes to make a game

> 2728966917079826;13:
> They’re just spreading out the content that’s already done so they can make it seem like we’re getting more over time.

Exactly

> 2533274814492433;14:
> if its back it needs to be a 3 shot on the head , op in warzone then

no

They’re releasing it in the March Update with a Halo CE map remake.

> If you think it’s going to be anything but a reskinned and reHUDed magnum, I got some land in Florida to sell ya…

The new saying is “I got a collection of remastered Halo games to sell you.”

> Didn’t they show us the finished model of the gun before launch?..

No? The closest thing was an excerpt from one of their vidocs featuring the original 2001 model alongside the Halo 4 Pistol as a reference point.

> it better not be a 3 hit kill

eyes roll out of my sockets