Where is the Cloaked Master Chief?

From the E3 2013 Halo trailer, we saw Master Chief wearing a cloak of some kind. Where is that in Halo 5: Guardians? Or was it some hint to Halo 6 or something?

I think it was where they were building a much larger game and they cut it down for halo 5.

It was just a teaser.
It’s all artsy metaphors when it comes to teasers.

> 2583538179102961;2:
> I think it was where they were building a much larger game and they cut it down for halo 5.

Ain’t that the truth.

It was a teaser a gess.

None of the ads made any sense regarding the story either

He is simply a dream never drawn to the Halo 5 reality

they even had an action figure made for it so there must of been some plans there deeply in place…

> 2533274898297317;8:
> they even had an action figure made for it so there must of been some plans there deeply in place…

Yeah

It was a very cool reveal at E3… I bet their answer would be that it’s an event that happened before the game.

He’s in the achievement backgrounds you get for beating legendary solo and a heroic mission with three skulls active

> 2533274923735195;11:
> He’s in the achievement backgrounds you get for beating legendary solo and a heroic mission with three skulls active

That’s cool, I never knew that

> 2533274918570083;12:
> > 2533274923735195;11:
> > He’s in the achievement backgrounds you get for beating legendary solo and a heroic mission with three skulls active
>
>
> That’s cool, I never knew that

Image 1Image 2

> 2533274870003168;13:
> > 2533274918570083;12:
> > > 2533274923735195;11:
> > > He’s in the achievement backgrounds you get for beating legendary solo and a heroic mission with three skulls active
> >
> >
> > That’s cool, I never knew that
>
>
> Image 1Image 2

#CloakedChiefHype

Frankie said he was wearing it to conceal his identity, we all took it to mean from whatever that was in the sand (The Guardian), I believe he meant from us. Watch the video; pretend you don’t know it’s Halo. People who have played a lot will realize it when it shows his gauntlet, others won’t realize it until the Guardian blast the cloak from his helmet.

No Jedi Spartans for us :frowning:

exactly my thought when i finished the campaign… maybe it will happen in later games

It was definitely just a proof of concept type of trailer. Just a way to let everyone know the game exists. They were probably still figuring stuff out then. However, he could still end up being cloaked Chief in Halo 6, it would make perfect sense since

He’d have to hide from Cortana’s ever watchful eyes in “teh” skies. Also, it makes him look way cooler, so they could bring it back just for that reason as well.

#CloakedChiefHype

I think they were originally planning something bigger but decided to make time for The Master Chief Collection instead.