Where is the Blood in Halo 4?

I feel like that since this was such a rushed game, they couldn’t put in all the things they wanted. Like allowing guns to last on the levels and maps you play and blood from grunts and elites littering the place.

Is this true? Or were they going for an E rating?

Blood doesn’t make an M-rated game. The lack of tons of blood is a pretty petty complaint.

Halo is sort of refreshing that blood isn’t spewing everywhere.

> Blood doesn’t make an M-rated game. The lack of tons of blood is a pretty petty complaint.

Please don’t get me wrong. I am not a blood lover at all. And I think the amount of blood in old games was excessive. All I am asking is for a little bit of realism.

It’s coming in the TU, just be patient.

:stuck_out_tongue:

/sarcasm

> > Blood doesn’t make an M-rated game. The lack of tons of blood is a pretty petty complaint.
>
> Please don’t get me wrong. I am not a blood lover at all. And I think the amount of blood in old games was excessive. All I am asking is for a little bit of realism.

Dude, you are a spartan in a bionic suit fighting aliens in the future, how real do you want it to get?

> > Blood doesn’t make an M-rated game. The lack of tons of blood is a pretty petty complaint.
>
> Please don’t get me wrong. I am not a blood lover at all. And I think the amount of blood in old games was excessive. All I am asking is for a little bit of realism.

If realism was actually factored then the amount of blood and gore would be increased and that isn’t Halo’s style.

Its good for me , but a just a bit more blood would be great!

> > > Blood doesn’t make an M-rated game. The lack of tons of blood is a pretty petty complaint.
> >
> > Please don’t get me wrong. I am not a blood lover at all. And I think the amount of blood in old games was excessive. All I am asking is for a little bit of realism.
>
> Dude, you are a spartan in a bionic suit fighting aliens in the future, how real do you want it to get?

Appropriate amount of blood coming out of enemies when shooting them or beating them down and for that blood to stay on the ground until you have reach a point in campaign where you cannot go back to that area where it can then disspear.

> It’s coming in the TU, just be patient.
>
> :stuck_out_tongue:
>
> /sarcasm

Seriously? And when is the TU?

minimum gore = maximum audience.

Bodies/weapons disappearing has nothing to do with the game being “rushed”, it’s because the game is running on 7 year old hardware that can barely render the maps themselves. This won’t be a problem on the next one since it should be on the next console.

> Bodies/weapons disappearing has nothing to do with the game being “rushed”, it’s because the game is running on 7 year old hardware that can barely render the maps themselves. This won’t be a problem on the next one since it should be on the next console.

Thank goodness.

> Bodies/weapons disappearing has nothing to do with the game being “rushed”, it’s because the game is running on 7 year old hardware that can barely render the maps themselves. This won’t be a problem on the next one since it should be on the next console.

SOMEONE UNDERSTANDS!!!

The game doesn’t need anymore blood. The level of gore is fine as it is.