Where is team snipers? Cmon 343i put it on!

…I miss it.

It seems that the rotational playlist isnt working anymore, I just dont see’em changing it.

Give us team snipers and lonewolves, please 343i.

I love the game, but I’m starting to get bored of swat and BTB.

I want snipers back too…but only because I want to get Sniper kills to master. Why is Breach so hard to get?

I love Halo 4’s sniper rifle and I love sniping, so…I want it back!

> I want snipers back too…but only because I want to get Sniper kills to master. Why is Breach so hard to get?

Keep playing BTB and you’ll get it pretty fast, I got it even without trying.

Like on ragnarok, there s a sniper right in the beggining, if you manage to get it, you can have like 8-10 kills if ur good with it. then with the kills you’ll probably earn another sniper rifle in the ordnance drop…

Check my thread here > https://forums.halowaypoint.com/yaf_postst173136_Playlists-solution--less-is-more.aspx I’m gathering info and a suggested playlist roster to submit to 343i. Snipers is already on it :slight_smile:

Funny you should say this…

Was looking at bungie.net through the Wayback Machine about an hour ago and went to the 9th January 2005 to see what Halo 2 was like when it was the same age as Halo 4 is now (almost). “Why no FFA snipers or team snipers bungie?!” xD

Team Snipers is on the pile of other unpopular game types that may get rotated in later.

2K average population isn’t enough to justify it staying around when other games can be rotated in.

i’d rather have king of the hill