Where is Snipers?

Look 343, I’m glad you are adding playlists and stuff now… Great! Good job!

But you keep messing with my emotions with this sniper business. Look add snipers and leave it there. Make it ranked. That’s all I ask now, that’s it! This should be in H5 by now. Plz plz plz this is all I ask.

Oh yeah and more infection maps… like come on 343 we make the maps for you. Why we still got only like 7 maps in infection? What’s going on

Dude same.

> 2533275007426811;2:
> Dude same.

I cannot take it anymore! Honestly, like the put it there for 2 days, get rid of it and then put it back in like wth. Also we need bigger maps for snipers.

Going to pull a 05 Britney Spears if this carries on. Jk jk

Sniper should be permanent, I agree that. If it gets permanent playlist, I would like to see Beam Rifle and Binary Rifle as its variation.

> 2535456165221911;4:
> Sniper should be permanent, I agree that. If it gets permanent playlist, I would like to see Beam Rifle and Binary Rifle as its variation.

Thank god I’m not the only one. Agreed, snipers plus variants.

I feel you. Snipers was one of my favorite playlists in just about every Halo I’ve played. I can understand the playlist rotation thing for certain special ones, but things that have pretty much always been in the game (Snipers, Action Sack, etc.) should stay permanent. I think I understand from their perspective why they rotate out playlists, but as a fan it just annoys me because there isn’t much variation in what I can play.

I wish they re-made some of the infection maps from halo reach, but at least add more if your not gonna add them

Yes to making it and yes to incorporating break rifles and binary rifles but no to making it ranked. We have enough teamed playlists let’s keep that one casual.

Im I the only one that dislikes large scale snipe maps? The game lasts way to long and turns into a camp fest, I personally find snipes at its best when its a snapshot fest.

Eh 343 is never going to do it

> 2535410755618980;10:
> Eh 343 is never going to do it

Lol, when the game first came out I was inclined to disagree with such statements… Now I’m afraid your probably right

> 2535456575907503;6:
> I feel you. Snipers was one of my favorite playlists in just about every Halo I’ve played. I can understand the playlist rotation thing for certain special ones, but things that have pretty much always been in the game (Snipers, Action Sack, etc.) should stay permanent. I think I understand from their perspective why they rotate out playlists, but as a fan it just annoys me because there isn’t much variation in what I can play.

I feel the exact same way. I’m not hyped for the new playlist anymore tbh cause I feel like 9 months in this shouldn’t even be a discussion. But ey

> 2535427240092988;7:
> I wish they re-made some of the infection maps from halo reach, but at least add more if your not gonna add them

Well that’s my point exactly, the community makes the maps, surely it cannot be hard to implement and do a few testing. Hell youtubers like forge labs do most the work for them lol

Permanent snipers playlist with variations of all 4 snipers would be amazing. I however do not agree with making it ranked. Social makes it easier to find games and tends to the more casual player. No one wants a sweaty snipers game I imagine.

> 2535462333594080;1:
> Look 343, I’m glad you are adding playlists and stuff now… Great! Good job!
>
> But you keep messing with my emotions with this sniper business. Look add snipers and leave it there. Make it ranked. That’s all I ask now, that’s it! This should be in H5 by now. Plz plz plz this is all I ask.
>
> Oh yeah and more infection maps… like come on 343 we make the maps for you. Why we still got only like 7 maps in infection? What’s going on

Snipers is there they just renamed it. Look for it under “Ground Pound Arena”.

team snipers is a grate gamemode but it is not in halo 5.

They need to make a lot of gamemodes permanent. I don’t like all this funny business with giving gamemodes and then taking them back.

They should add it as a game type to SWOT or Team Arena

They neee to add more playlists in general

> 2533274840624875;9:
> Im I the only one that dislikes large scale snipe maps? The game lasts way to long and turns into a camp fest, I personally find snipes at its best when its a snapshot fest.

If they made medium size maps, would be better. But the camp fest would still occur.