Where is SKIRMISH

Where are all my objective games at.Only way to play is through team arena and get slayer and breakout most of the time when they have their own.Where’s king of the hill, oddball, capture the flag etc.

Nobody else cares about skirmish

On top of that, I’d also like to see a playlist for each objective gamemode. Maybe I only wanna play CTF today. There should be a CTF playlist for that

“Coming soon” so probably months from now.

They’ll come soon, hopefully. 343 intends to add more maps and playlists later on.

Was just gonna post about this lol.

Team Arena should be Team Skirmish with flag, bomb, oddball, etc…Team Arena is basically Team Slayer, and there is already a Team Slayer playlist. Doesn’t make sense.

It needs to be in the next week or two at the latest.

it’s at the same place forge, big team battle, balanced matchmaking, good aim mechanics, hopes and dreams, and the true halo experience is at.

in a shallow unmarked grave somewhere near kirkland washington

> 2535425543144837;9:
> it’s at the same place forge, big team battle, balanced matchmaking, good aim mechanics, hopes and dreams, and the true halo experience is at.
>
> in a shallow unmarked grave somewhere near kirkland washington

This.

Team Arena, at least in my experience, is mainly filled with CTF and Strongholds. While not having Oddball and Assault is quite a let down, at least Team Arena has some skirmish playlists. And I also agree with previous comments in that Slayer and Breakout should not be in Team Arena as they have their own separate playlists.