Where is Ragnarok??

I’ve been playing Halo 5 a lot and I have to say I love the game, but why on earth is there no Ragnarok?! That is by far the best map, I’m really hoping they patch it in or something.

Because they only every do a a few map remakes per game, and we already have Truth. I believe that a Blood Gulch remake is coming however via forge, as well as a possible Sidewinder remake.

I am going to be honest, I am so sick of Ragnarok in Halo 4, literally every time it came up for a vote people chose it, and I am glad it isn’t back

because it is not a small asymmetrical map consisting of nothing but hallways and ramps, therefore it cannot be a halo 5 map

> 2533274871814973;2:
> Because they only every do a a few map remakes per game, and we already have Truth. I believe that a Blood Gulch remake is coming however via forge, as well as a possible Sidewinder remake.

we’ll probably see it with the december update when btb launches - it’s a staple map

That’s a mech from the original Mech Assault! ← oh yeah, I’m a beta tester from back in the day. I miss that game sooo much.

Why has this not been brought to Xbox One?

> 2684064956505966;4:
> because it is not a small asymmetrical map consisting of nothing but hallways and ramps, therefore it cannot be a halo 5 map

Don’t forget about the amount of sightlines for BRs and Magnums too. The amount of times I’ve got shot while recharging my shields because this much of my head - holds up a tiny 1x1 pixel - was visible.

that map went to -Yoink- when the dmr was factored into it

> 2533274871814973;2:
> Because they only every do a a few map remakes per game, and we already have Truth. I believe that a Blood Gulch remake is coming however via forge, as well as a possible Sidewinder remake.

I hope this happens. I loved sidewinder CTF lan parties

A Ragnarok/Valhalla remake would be a bad idea. I’ve seen way too much of that map.

When forge comes I will try to make a remake no promises.

Ragnarok and Blood Gulch are must haves.