where is palmer in warzone?

I cannot hear Commander Palmer in WarZone. Am I the only one?

Did you buy the voices of war pack? I’m pretty sure those replace her

> 2533274831172342;2:
> Did you buy the voices of war pack? I’m pretty sure those replace her

They do

Buck is speaking for me and Palmer is nonexistent just the way I like it.

> 2533274846891077;4:
> Buck is speaking for me and Palmer is nonexistent just the way I like it.

Great choice, I mix it up with Guilty Spark too. Not a fan of Palmer, I’d even love a Cortana/John 117 voice pack over Palmer any day.
I’m just glad I can have a character that is likeable to replace her character.

> 2533274829873463;5:
> > 2533274846891077;4:
> > Buck is speaking for me and Palmer is nonexistent just the way I like it.
>
> Great choice, I mix it up with Guilty Spark too. Not a fan of Palmer, I’d even love a Cortana/John 117 voice pack over Palmer any day.
> I’m just glad I can have a character that is likeable to replace her character.

Agreed, I wish they came out with more Voice Req Packs but they said back in August they were done adding content.

> 2533274846891077;6:
> > 2533274829873463;5:
> > > 2533274846891077;4:
> > > Buck is speaking for me and Palmer is nonexistent just the way I like it.
> >
> > Great choice, I mix it up with Guilty Spark too. Not a fan of Palmer, I’d even love a Cortana/John 117 voice pack over Palmer any day.
> > I’m just glad I can have a character that is likeable to replace her character.
>
> Agreed, I wish they came out with more Voice Req Packs but they said back in August they were done adding content.

Well sure but for future games…I’d rather they be part of the game, not dropped off as dlc or via loot box’s, I’d rather all the packs be part of the game like what happened with Halo Odst.

> 2533274846891077;4:
> Buck is speaking for me and Palmer is nonexistent just the way I like it.

The best $10 I’ve ever spent. I have Buck’s voice as well, it’s great.

I wouldn’t consider this a problem. I think Palmer is the worst thing about warzone and maybe halo in general.

> 2535448706146827;8:
> > 2533274846891077;4:
> > Buck is speaking for me and Palmer is nonexistent just the way I like it.
>
> The best $10 I’ve ever spent. I have Buck’s voice as well, it’s great.

Indeed those 10 dollars were worth every penny.

Nope i don’t hear her and i’m pretty happy about it.

> 2535425928830412;1:
> I cannot hear Commander Palmer in WarZone. Am I the only one?

You might have turned the announcer off accidentally.

If only there was a way to change the Warzone announcer and keep the Arena announcer as is. I like Exuberant more than Palmer for Warzone but Jeff can’t be beat in Arena.