Where Is Our Classic Playlist?

Everyone else seem’s to be getting catered for in one or another except us fans that want a classic playlist :

AR & Magnum only Starts
2xFrags
No Sprint/Ordnance
AA’s on Maps
Power weapons & Various weapons like BR/DMR/Storm Rifle etc on static spawns
Red X on Screen When Team-mate is Killed
No JIP

The Competitive community just got their playlist which is all well and good, the people that wanted more small maps got forge maps. Team doubles & snipers people got there playlists.

Where is ours?

Here’s what I think:

343i won’t do true classic playlists because they want the non-competitive community (which is a non-vocal majority, I think) to embrace the new Halo style (ordinances, custom loadouts, etc.) and focus on moving away from Bungie’s legacy.

The closest thing we’ll get to a classic playlist is the Team Throwdown playlist.

> Here’s what I think:
>
> 343i won’t do true classic playlists because they want the non-competitive community (which is a non-vocal majority, I think) to embrace the new Halo style (ordinances, custom loadouts, etc.) and focus on moving away from Bungie’s legacy.
>
> The closest thing we’ll get to a classic playlist is the Team Throwdown playlist.

I just want a BTB version of Throwdown. We kept getting more than 4 people in our party and had to go back to BTB with the sucky(opinion) infinity settings.

> Everyone else seem’s to be getting catered for in one or another except us fans that want a classic playlist :
>
> AR & Magnum only Starts
> 2xFrags
> No Sprint/Ordnance
> AA’s on Maps
> Power weapons & Various weapons like BR/DMR/Storm Rifle etc on static spawns
> Red X on Screen When Team-mate is Killed
> No JIP
>
> The Competitive community just got their playlist which is all well and good, the people that wanted more small maps got forge maps. Team doubles & snipers people got there playlists.
>
> Where is ours?

Oh god I can’t agree more.

Nothing would make me happier than playing a classic Halo playlist.

> > Everyone else seem’s to be getting catered for in one or another except us fans that want a classic playlist :
> >
> > AR & Magnum only Starts
> > 2xFrags
> > No Sprint/Ordnance
> > AA’s on Maps
> > Power weapons & Various weapons like BR/DMR/Storm Rifle etc on static spawns
> > Red X on Screen When Team-mate is Killed
> > No JIP
> >
> > The Competitive community just got their playlist which is all well and good, the people that wanted more small maps got forge maps. Team doubles & snipers people got there playlists.
> >
> > Where is ours?
>
> Oh god I can’t agree more.
>
> Nothing would make me happier than playing a classic Halo playlist.

Would be awesome