WHERE IS MY TRIAL WHERE IS MY PRE ORDER

So I’ve pre ordered the game from the Microsoft store and I open it up. I haven’t received my 14 day trial for Xbox live. Whee do you look? Also I did not recieeve my promotional req pack?? What’s the go with this? Can anyone help?

Have they sent you an email with the codes on or anything like that?

If they aren’t in your email, you should open up a support case on Xbox.com

I’ve received no emails. On h5 there is a button in the menu that says 14 day trial. I click on it and it takes me to waypoint saying halo 5 guardians. That’s it. Nothing to click or anything.

Call Customer Service

Anyone know ther number? I’m in AUS

Load game>
GO to community>

Highlight “XBOX LIVE GOLD TRIAL”

> 2533274811158328;7:
> NLoad game>
> GO to community>
>
> Highlight “XBOX LIVE GOLD TRIAL”

When I click XBOX LIVE GOLD TRIAL it takes me to a page on waypoint and it just says halo 5 Guardians. That’s it. There is nothin to click or do.

Since I already have xbox live gold, I don’t think I can help you. And I have to go to sleep. Best bet is to contaact support. Or… log into waypoint (on the console) and try again? Sorry, I must go hopefully that will work, Hopefully it’s fixed before I have to wake up. good luck.

That’s ok. Thank you for your help

Just contacted support. The lady told me to ring Microsoft store support. I did that, and then all I got was an automated person asking for non relevant things. Im really tired of this. Been ripped off

You aren’t eligible if you ever had a gold subscription before, support just told me. F off Microsoft.

Are you serious??? The lady told me if I had gold at the time I’m not eligible.

Lol, don’t try redeeming the trial either… it basically tells you to pound sand and says “derp, you already have xbox live, give it to somebody else”… no, I got it with my game I paid for… I would like to redeem my property the way I see fit

> 2533274826047148;14:
> Lol, don’t try redeeming the trial either… it basically tells you to pound sand and says “derp, you already have xbox live, give it to somebody else”… no, I got it with my game I paid for… I would like to redeem my property the way I see fit

what do you mean?