Where is my Teishin Armor.

Soooo, we we’re suppose to get a free armor. Most of my company mates got it, but i still havent. I havent gotten any req pack for it yet, and its greyed out in my armory. Any suggestions?

Same issue here

There is another thread on this topic, if i am right it states the following in an link there : " To qualify, must play online on the 7th of november "

Might be an bug that your mates already have got it, not sure or i just might be plain wrong on this one.

> 2533274819250922;3:
> There is another thread on this topic, if i am right it states the following in an link there : " To qualify, must play online on the 7th of november "
>
> Might be an bug that your mates already have got it, not sure or i just might be plain wrong on this one.

Its play, BY November 7th. So from now till then you are suppose to get it the minute you play, a lot of people i know have it already and are wearing it.

> 2533274839446156;4:
> > 2533274819250922;3:
> > There is another thread on this topic, if i am right it states the following in an link there : " To qualify, must play online on the 7th of november "
> >
> > Might be an bug that your mates already have got it, not sure or i just might be plain wrong on this one.
>
>
> Its play, BY November 7th. So from now till then you are suppose to get it the minute you play, a lot of people i know have it already and are wearing it.

My guess would be then that it is just a bug or something. Might unlock anytime, like some of the achievements did in MCC , however we all know the buggy story of that…

Give it a day or two, someone might come up with an solution.

We’ll probably get it on November 8th.

Yea, I haven’t gotten mine yet either. But hopefully soon.

Try to manually log out of your profile and then log back in this usually works for buggy achievements and its worked for me when I had issues with req packs as well

I got the non variant Teishin from a REQ pack, so i’ll just hold that till I get the varient

Try opening your REQs. Specifically those marked as “promotional”. This includes any other code put in, including FOTUS. This is how you receive all armor in-game. Hope this helps!

Also, the Teishin Raikou armor may have a specific release window, I don’t have the game installed yet. But I’m trying to help based on what I’ve seen or know.

i didnt get it either…

Didn’t get it

Don’t have it either. Just like I don’t have my Halo 5 Beta rewards.

> 2533274819250922;3:
> There is another thread on this topic, if i am right it states the following in an link there : " To qualify, must play online on the 7th of november "
>
> Might be an bug that your mates already have got it, not sure or i just might be plain wrong on this one.

I have a friend who has already received his set of the armor. Idk. Probably buggy considering the number of people who will be receiving the armor.

Hopefully i will get soon

Didn’t get it

Still don’t have it.

> 2533274819250922;5:
> > 2533274839446156;4:
> > > 2533274819250922;3:
> > > There is another thread on this topic, if i am right it states the following in an link there : " To qualify, must play online on the 7th of november "
> > >
> > > Might be an bug that your mates already have got it, not sure or i just might be plain wrong on this one.
> >
> >
> > Its play, BY November 7th. So from now till then you are suppose to get it the minute you play, a lot of people i know have it already and are wearing it.
>
>
> My guess would be then that it is just a bug or something. Might unlock anytime, like some of the achievements did in MCC , however we all know the buggy story of that…
>
> Give it a day or two, someone might come up with an solution.

I’m having the same problem so hopefully it’ll come in, I’ll come back in a day or two if It never comes in

If we don’t get it by the 7th, just send complaints to 343. For now, just give it time

> 2533274808595000;13:
> Don’t have it either. Just like I don’t have my Halo 5 Beta rewards.

Ironically, I haven’t gotten the armor either, but in contrast to what you said, I got the halo 5 beta stuff, but i never got the badges for it. Explain how that one works… xD