Where is my Specializations

ive been a 55 for like 7 days and i haven’t received my email with all the specializations so have any of you?

If you played before the 20th then all you have to do is wait, you’ll get the code any time between now and the 1st of December.

Haha thats so siiick bra, Maybe next time they will state between the 20th and the next 3 years instead of making me and thousands of others wait after they said the 20th thanks for the reply .

They have to send hundreds of thousands of players that Email. Likely in alphabetical order (since most automated systems do it that way)

You will have your code BY the 30th. Microsoft gave people that window because they feel the system should be finished by or before then.

*are

> Haha thats so siiick bra, Maybe next time they will state between the 20th and the next 3 years instead of making me and thousands of others wait after they said the 20th thanks for the reply .

Be thankful you even get the bonus Specializations LE users were promised early access with. Some people are just ingrate.

I spent 379$ on my halo 4 limited edition xbox, and it didnt include any specializations code, which is bogus. Also, I hit SR70 like 5 days ago, and ive just been waiting and playing, earning thousands of points of exp through challenges and commendations. Waiting till the 20th was already too long of a wait, and now I have an additional 10 days? (Possibly I mean) 343i is making some major mistakes, with overall fairness and obvious disregard for common sense. Hopefully next time theyll actually at least try to make the halo community happy, instead of riddling it with anxiety for their next overdue unlockable. Just saying.