WHERE IS MY SPECIALIZATION EMAIL 343!

srsly wtf. This is unacceptable 343.

You seriously can’t wait until the 30th?

Terms and Conditions, OP. Terms and Conditions.

Emails are sent out by December 1st, not immediately on Nov 20th.

What specialization email?

Go buy the special edition and you won’t have to wait :stuck_out_tongue:

You do know that 343 has to send out codes to every single person that has played before the 20th, AND patch/maintain the game at the same time, right? It’s not like they can just flick a switch and bam. Give them some time, and you’ll get your specializations.

You’d better sell your copy and go buy BO2 to show 343i you mean business, OP. That’ll learn 'em!

It’s not about the wait. I’m pissed I can’t play since I’m already 70. If I play I lose Double XP and all the different expert and above challanges I complete. It’s -Yoinking!- stupid.

> You do know that 343 has to send out codes to every single person that has played before the 20th, AND patch/maintain the game at the same time, right? It’s not like they can just flick a switch and bam. Give them some time, and you’ll get your specializations.

actually they could, Bill gates + microsoft = lottsa money do to the shizza with.

Fyi… Microsoft is sending the emails not 343i. 343 can just keep fmdoing business as usual. There is no excuse for nobody getting the email yet. Lots of us stuck at Lv70 while our friends pass us up only because we couldn’t afford the Limited edition game.

> What specialization email?

There’s always one person in each thread who doesn’t know what’s going on, and it really surprises me.

Anyways, they’re sending out an email to everyone who played before the 20th that will unlock the rest of the Speciaizations. They are sending it sometime before December 1st.

Hi 343,

I am iSkylines and i never recieved an email. i believe this is because i changed the email of my account on the 21st of nov. and i was wondering if the email will be redirected to my new email. my new email is still on the same account but i dont own the old email anymore. so my question is will i recieve my email on my current email and not my old one.

Dear 343,

I have not received and email either, and I getting really worried I was left out. I’m level 50 and I haven’t played halo 4 in the past week because I’m waiting for that email. Please reply with as soon as possible.

First off, you guys do know 343 doesn’t read these right?

Second, if you’re really that pissed off about it you’re probably still 12 (or you’re acting like it) and haven’t learned that in the grand scheme of life, this one pretty much worthless little code will not ruin your life if you don’t get it.

CHILL THE -Yoink- OUT

Please use this thread to discuss the Specializations email topic:

https://forums.halowaypoint.com/yaf_postst155922_The-Official-Specializations-Email-Thread.aspx

Please do not post private information (email addresses, etc.).