Where is my Helioskrill?

So I just finished all campaigns on Halo MCC legendary and my Helioskrill isn’t there. WTF?

Keep checking for it.

> 2533274973957410;2:
> Keep checking for it.

K I’ll check after firefight

Still no Helioskrill. -Yoink!- 343!

Locked behind commendations… haha jk, hope you get it, i had to wade through a ton of reqs and points before i got my set in a gold pack since i have never played the MCC

> 2533274929827389;1:
> So I just finished all campaigns on Halo MCC legendary and my Helioskrill isn’t there. WTF?

your service records show differently. It does not even show you getting the Legend achevement

> 2533274868062286;6:
> > 2533274929827389;1:
> > So I just finished all campaigns on Halo MCC legendary and my Helioskrill isn’t there. WTF?
>
>
> your service records show differently. It does not even show you getting the Legend achevement

I can screen shot the campaigns.

Your profile shows you did almost none of the campaigns.

I can assure you I have. Even if it dosent say so. Even I’m surprised at it not showing my progress. Plus I did alot of some of the campaigns coop.

In a req pack.

> 2533274929827389;9:
> I can assure you I have. Even if it dosent say so. Even I’m surprised at it not showing my progress. Plus I did alot of some of the campaigns coop.

Check your service record on Waypoint Xytan. If it says some aren’t completed then complete them on Easy difficulty, YOU WILL NOT have to do them all again I assure you. Afterwards. Get off of MCC then get back on. Mess around with your profile on MCC and then get on Halo 5. It should register. This worked for me.

> 2533274883271288;11:
> > 2533274929827389;9:
> > I can assure you I have. Even if it dosent say so. Even I’m surprised at it not showing my progress. Plus I did alot of some of the campaigns coop.
>
>
> Check your service record on Waypoint Xytan. If it says some aren’t completed then complete them on Easy difficulty, YOU WILL NOT have to do them all again I assure you. Afterwards. Get off of MCC then get back on. Mess around with your profile on MCC and then get on Halo 5. It should register. This worked for me.

I’ll try it.

It should come eventually it does not unlock on the spot, or you can unlock everything and get it in a REQ Pack :3