Where is my Halo Wars Definitive Edition?

I just picked up my Ultimate Edition of Halo Wars 2 and have installed the only code the little piece of cardboard gives you and I can’t find it installed anywhere on my xbox, nor did it prompt me to install it. There is only one code to on the little card so I assume the Definitive Edition and Season pass is bundled together but I do not see the game.

Edit. Never mind, I found the download on my external harddrive, and just had to install it. I wish it would have automatically started installing instead of just hiding in my game library in my external harddrive. Now I just wish to know how to apply my skin for Halo Wars 2.

Looks like I’m not the only one.

I downloaded the Ultimate Edition on Tuesday, checked to make sure everything downloaded correctly, and Halo Wars: Definitive Edition was in the Recently Installed section along with HW2 and the DLC that came with the bundle. When I got on today to play, however, the Definitive Edition did not show up anywhere in my library.

Edit: never mind, just got my code from Xbox live.

So I downloaded Halo Wars 2 Ultimate Edition which includes the definitive edition. I installed HW2 and it says that the definitive edition is owned, but I can’t seem anywhere to download or install it?

I’m on PC. Am i missing something here?

> 2533274812408857;3:
> So I downloaded Halo Wars 2 Ultimate Edition which includes the definitive edition. I installed HW2 and it says that the definitive edition is owned, but I can’t seem anywhere to download or install it?
>
> I’m on PC. Am i missing something here?

Apparently what we downloaded a while ago was a “placeholder” of sorts for Halo Wars: DE. I got the code for the actual game about an hour ago so you’ll probably get it soon, if you haven’t already.

> 2533274976975090;4:
> > 2533274812408857;3:
> > So I downloaded Halo Wars 2 Ultimate Edition which includes the definitive edition. I installed HW2 and it says that the definitive edition is owned, but I can’t seem anywhere to download or install it?
> >
> > I’m on PC. Am i missing something here?
>
> Apparently what we downloaded a while ago was a “placeholder” of sorts for Halo Wars: DE. I got the code for the actual game about an hour ago so you’ll probably get it soon, if you haven’t already.

How did you receive the code? In your Xbox messages?

They email you the code?

> 2533274791925259;5:
> > 2533274976975090;4:
> > > 2533274812408857;3:
> > > So I downloaded Halo Wars 2 Ultimate Edition which includes the definitive edition. I installed HW2 and it says that the definitive edition is owned, but I can’t seem anywhere to download or install it?
> > >
> > > I’m on PC. Am i missing something here?
> >
> > Apparently what we downloaded a while ago was a “placeholder” of sorts for Halo Wars: DE. I got the code for the actual game about an hour ago so you’ll probably get it soon, if you haven’t already.
>
> How did you receive the code? In your Xbox messages?

Yes. That’s how I received the code.

Any indication of when the code is sent to you? Are we talking days here? I only activated the game on my account yesterday, so am I looking at a week or something?

> 2533274812408857;8:
> Any indication of when the code is sent to you? Are we talking days here? I only activated the game on my account yesterday, so am I looking at a week or something?

I was never sent a code, it came with my copy of the game. I however already figured it out, making this thread kind of pointless, It did not start to install instantly like I had expected it to do and had instead when into my external as a “ready to download” update, so I found it and downloaded it, now my only issue is trying to figure out how to apply the skin I got from the Isabel twitter game.

It came with your copy of the game? Where? I bought it from EB Games and the code was on the receipt. I activated that and it downloaded Halo Wars 2 and says I own the HW1 DE but no way to download it. Others are saying they are sent a code?

I’m confused as hell right now. Why isn’t all the content included with the original code?