where is my forward unto dawn special edition

I now years later after watching a few videos on youtube about some things want to go back and rewatch forward unto dawn special edition but i cant find it on my xboxs one. I know for a fact I had it on the same account on my 360 I watched it on my 360 day 1 that halo 4 came out. SO tell me now were it is.

I got a work around but not sure how long it will work.

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/halo-channel/shows/forward-unto-dawn-2/season-1

so there and add to queue but I want to know how i can watch it with out doing hopes like this

ANYONE?

If you download the Halo Channel app to your Xbox One, you’ll be able to watch it from there

> 2533274813317074;2:
> If you download the Halo Channel app to your Xbox One, you’ll be able to watch it from there

I have the app and I cant watch it with out queueing them from the website. I know it used to be in there but its not now. What can be done or can you guys please look in 2 it

Ah, I see now. Yeah not sure why it doesn’t appear in the main list of content. Not anything I can fix though sorry as I don’t work for 343

> 2533274813317074;4:
> Ah, I see now. Yeah not sure why it doesn’t appear in the main list of content. Not anything I can fix though sorry as I don’t work for 343

do you have any idea the best way to report it to them so they can fix it or look in 2 it for me please?