where is my Forest armor skin????

i was at the midnight launch at my eb games in canada and i was NEVER given a code, i asked the guy and he said “oh uh yea all the codes are in there”. so i get home and NOTHING, no forest skin OR ghost prop or theme. WTF is going on and who do i contact about getting these?

this is why i preorder games to get the bonus’s, what is the point if i dont get anything for doing so.

I think an error occured they said to go back in a few days and you should get your codes. I was just as mad as you.

the code for the forest skin should be on your receipt

Either the guy didn’t know what he was talking about, they had problems and he didn’t know what was going on, or he intentionally ripped you off. I’d be going back first thing when they open and raising some hell.

Yeah, the codes should be on the receipt, but then again it’s Halo and I think they actually made cards with codes on them. :stuck_out_tongue:

Well it wasn’t on my receipt and there’s not even so much as a manual included with the game. I want my forest skin and my specializations so I guess I’ll have to ask about it when i get my season pass.

Should have been given a small “flyer” with pre-order bonus codes on it.

My code was on the receipt. I’ve redeemed it and it doesn’t show up!