Where is my favorite playlist 343!

Where is my favorite playlist 343!
I have been a avid supporter of HALO and played mainly action sack for the better games because they are more enjoyable…until now!!!

I want to know why have you got rid of the action sack playlist and all the other good playlist to make a load of crap. I was one of the 250 people who play the action sack playlist for half a year. As a result you have lost many people myself included who will not be playing HALO 4 in multiplayer.

I am very disappointed with what you have done in the August playlist which landed today on August 13th!!! I am cancelling my pre-order HALO 4 now.

> As a result you have lost many people myself included who will not be playing HALO 4 in multiplayer.
>
> I am cancelling my pre-order HALO 4 now.

I doubt this, I also, am outraged at the removal of FF Doubles, but I’ll still buy Halo 4, and play online, what kind of “fan” would you be if you didn’t?

Obviously not the type to be loyal anyways. So why would they care?

The Halo Bulletin with information concerning the playlist consolidation.

I’m sad to see action sack go as well but luckily, the Halo 3 action sack gametypes are still playable and way more fun anyways.

> As a result you have lost many people myself included who will not be playing HALO 4 in multiplayer.
>
> I am very disappointed with what you have done in the August playlist which landed today on August 13th!!! I am cancelling my pre-order HALO 4 now.

Really? It was a great playlist and all but I don’t think that’s the smartest way to deal with the situation. You should just be mature about this and accept the fact that action sack didn’t have enough players to maintain the server.

Also, don’t try to get back at a large game company by not buying their game. A few pre-orders lost doesn’t mean a lot to Halo 4 right now, considering hundreds of thousand of people that still have it pre-ordered. You’ll only be punishing yourself if you choose to miss out on Halo 4.

I’m just trying to help you out. Take some deep breaths, count to ten and talk to a friend. It’s not that big of a deal in reality.

I am loyal to Halo, not to a company that expects to be able to change the playlists at whimsy when they want. Especially when the game has so fewer players anyhow. I was one of them now instead of getting Forerunner I will play other games, that don’t change what does not need changing.

> I am loyal to Halo, not to a company that expects to be able to change the playlists at whimsy when they want. Especially when the game has so fewer players anyhow. I was one of them now instead of getting Forerunner I will play other games, that don’t change what does not need changing.

Solution - customs.

> I am loyal to Halo, not to a company that expects to be able to change the playlists at whimsy when they want. <mark>Especially when the game has so fewer players anyhow</mark>. I was one of them now instead of getting Forerunner I will play other games, that don’t change what does not need changing.

Right there you go.
That’s why playlist were “consolidated”.

I still don’t understand the removal of FF Doubles though.
If you want Action Sack, go play customs with friends.

But with the removal of FF Doubles, that really affects commendation progress. I refuse to step into the laggy mess that is currently 4 player firefight.

Also, looking forward to seeing you in Halo 4.

It’s just a game dude, and a playlist. I’m mad about FF Doubles being removed, but oh well, H4 is only 3 months away.

-Yoink- you 343 for taking out squad dlc, which is the only way we can play on the dlc maps. Whomever made this update is a -Yoink-. R.I.P. squad dlc, anniversary btb, and anniversary ffa, you will always be remembered.

> -Yoink!- you 343 for taking out squad dlc, which is the only way we can play on the dlc maps. Whomever made this update is a -Yoink!-. R.I.P. squad dlc, anniversary btb, and anniversary ffa, you will always be remembered.

Anniversary Classic still exists, even though it doesn’t have all of the maps. If you want to play some of the maps, go there.

Not fussed about FF doubles, I meant the game in general.

> > As a result you have lost many people myself included who will not be playing HALO 4 in multiplayer.
> >
> > I am cancelling my pre-order HALO 4 now.
>
> I doubt this, I also, am outraged at the removal of FF Doubles, but I’ll still buy Halo 4, and play online, what kind of “fan” would you be if you didn’t?
>
> Obviously not the type to be loyal anyways. So why would they care?

You will buy it because you don’t value your money, got it from your parents or didn’t even had the dlc’s to begin with.

They have NOT consolidated ANY playlists. They took it all threw it in the trash and released a version that NOONE LIKES.

This SHOULD be their focus. What we the people want. But they have our money for the DLC etc now so why do they care? DAY LIGHT ROBBERY!!!

> They have NOT consolidated ANY playlists. They took it all threw it in the trash and released a version that NOONE LIKES.
>
> This SHOULD be their focus. What we the people want. But they have our money for the DLC etc now so why do they care? DAY LIGHT ROBBERY!!!

I like it.

Personally I’m really bummed that Action Sack has been removed. Sure, you can play it in custom games but in all honesty who wants to play custom games on Reach?

You can try to gather up friends but most just want to play matchmaking to get credits/commendations. It’s also not the same as playing against randies :C

When anyone asks me why I prefer Halo over any other FPS I always say it’s because in Halo you can have fun. It’s not all about being the best, having the top K/D, and demolishing other teams. I can sometimes -Yoink!- enough to get a member on the other team to stop shooting me and just hang out on the map together. You can’t do that in other games.

Action Sack was a playlist for goofing around in my opinion. To take a break from putting your try hard pants on to play some Halo ball or Speed Flag. And who didn’t love evading across the map capturing flags?

I’m not going to explode about it because I know 343 isn’t going to bring it back no matter how much I stomp my feet. It’s a huge downer and it really sucks. I sincerely hope Halo 4 isn’t going to be all about “looking cool” and being MLG.

I want marines with hilarious dialogue and playlists to kick back on. :slight_smile:

> > They have NOT consolidated ANY playlists. They took it all threw it in the trash and released a version that NOONE LIKES.
> >
> > This SHOULD be their focus. What we the people want. But they have our money for the DLC etc now so why do they care? DAY LIGHT ROBBERY!!!
>
> I like it.

Welcome to the 1%

They effectively put up their middle finger to those of us who have Anniversary or Anniversary DLC so please forgive my refusal to thank them.

You also have game types to choose from so if you aren’t a fan of variety then it’s not a problem for you.

> > > They have NOT consolidated ANY playlists. They took it all threw it in the trash and released a version that NOONE LIKES.
> > >
> > > This SHOULD be their focus. What we the people want. But they have our money for the DLC etc now so why do they care? DAY LIGHT ROBBERY!!!
> >
> > I like it.
>
> Welcome to the 1%
>
> They effectively put up their middle finger to those of us who have Anniversary or Anniversary DLC so please forgive my refusal to thank them.
>
> You also have game types to choose from so if you aren’t a fan of variety then it’s not a problem for you.

Those 1% actually understand why it was done, that’s why they don’t mind it.

> > > > They have NOT consolidated ANY playlists. They took it all threw it in the trash and released a version that NOONE LIKES.
> > > >
> > > > This SHOULD be their focus. What we the people want. But they have our money for the DLC etc now so why do they care? DAY LIGHT ROBBERY!!!
> > >
> > > I like it.
> >
> > Welcome to the 1%
> >
> > They effectively put up their middle finger to those of us who have Anniversary or Anniversary DLC so please forgive my refusal to thank them.
> >
> > You also have game types to choose from so if you aren’t a fan of variety then it’s not a problem for you.
>
> Those 1% actually understand why it was done, that’s why they don’t mind it.

You are so full of it but you fail to present a GOOD reason why people who payb for DLC are then told ‘nope sorry we don’t want you to play that’ and why a game type that requires NO GAMER SEARCH has been binned too.

343i are only interested in our bank balance nothing more and they are damn disrespectful. All of this is only compounded by their use of Moderators who are clearly power hungry editing ANY post that baches this GROSS injustice for the smallest most INSIGNIFACANT reasons they can find.

> > > > > They have NOT consolidated ANY playlists. They took it all threw it in the trash and released a version that NOONE LIKES.
> > > > >
> > > > > This SHOULD be their focus. What we the people want. But they have our money for the DLC etc now so why do they care? DAY LIGHT ROBBERY!!!
> > > >
> > > > I like it.
> > >
> > > Welcome to the 1%
> > >
> > > They effectively put up their middle finger to those of us who have Anniversary or Anniversary DLC so please forgive my refusal to thank them.
> > >
> > > You also have game types to choose from so if you aren’t a fan of variety then it’s not a problem for you.
> >
> > Those 1% actually understand why it was done, that’s why they don’t mind it.
>
> You are so full of it but you fail to present a GOOD reason why people who payb for DLC are then told ‘nope sorry we don’t want you to play that’ and why a game type that requires NO GAMER SEARCH has been binned too.
>
> 343i are only interested in our bank balance nothing more and they are damn disrespectful. All of this is only compounded by their use of Moderators who are clearly power hungry editing ANY post that baches this GROSS injustice for the smallest most INSIGNIFACANT reasons they can find.

The population sucked on the playlists, they were close to dead before removal and will be pretty much dead when the game is no longer primary focus, the same thing I tell everyone else who complains about their removal.

If you think the mods are power hungry for editing posts because they break rules, you really need to re-think.

I completely agree with RudeElf.