Where is Juggernaut? Custom game options?

So, I want to make a Predator gametype, where one player is a Predator, has a Binary Rifle, camouflage, and infinite Promethean vision, and everyone else is normal.

But there is not a single gametype where I can make certain players spawn with different traits. Even in Infection, I should be able to do this, only the Flood can’t have anything but a Sword. Why ruin custom games like this? Why isn’t there any way for me to make some players spawn with different guns and traits?

Will any gametypes that allow this be added in later?

I really think the custom game options thus far are inadequate. So many features and gametypes were removed, for no reason.

I agree with your post, I’m not sure why 343 got rid of some of the gametypes like Juggernaut, assault, or Race. The closest gametype you could use is probably regicide.

> I agree with your post, I’m not sure why 343 got rid of some of the gametypes like Juggernaut, assault, or Race. The closest gametype you could use is probably regicide.

Yeah, I tried that, but it doesn’t work, because the guns you set the King to have don’t take affect unless he dies.

I’ve also noticed custom game options are buggy in general, settings will often not stick, and revert back to default randomly, without being touched. It’s really annoying when you’re trying to make a gametype…

I hope this stuff gets patched.