Where is Juggernaut 343i!?

Such a classic and fun game mode but it’s not in Halo 5? Why!? I can’t tell you how many great moments I had in Juggernaut in past Halo games and I see no reason why it can’t be included in Halo 5. 343i, I’m not going to call you lazy as Halo 5 is a very solid game, but what the -Yoink- are you guys doing? Give us these classic game modes and stop pushing competitive so hard.

I think most people are still waiting for oddball as well.

> 2533274855611017;1:
> Such a classic and fun game mode but it’s not in Halo 5? Why!? I can’t tell you how many great moments I had in Juggernaut in past Halo games and I see no reason why it can’t be included in Halo 5. 343i, I’m not going to call you lazy as Halo 5 is a very solid game, but what the -Yoink- are you guys doing? Give us these classic game modes and stop pushing competitive so hard.

I think it’s in the same place as KotH, VIP, Oddball, 1 Flag, and the Dodo bird.

Dude I totally agree :confused:

what happened to the dodo bird? Their eggs make the best denver omelettes.

Juggernaut was one of my favorites.

Absolutely agree. I think they should make an objective playlist with oddball king of the hill, assault, juggernaut, capture the flag, vip, and ricochet.

Good riddance to 1 flag. Never liked it.

It’s 343 not getting the priorities right. Out of the 9 updates only 4 of them launched with gamemodes. In the other 5 updates we got more scout warthogs, a pizza weapon skin and more armours with a line going down the middle. 343 have to start getting the priorities right!

Btw, I loved juggernaut. It’s beyond me on why it isn’t in the game.

> 2533275000870778;9:
> It’s 343 not getting the priorities right. Out of the 9 updates only 4 of them launched with gamemodes. In the other 5 updates we got more scout warthogs, a pizza weapon skin and more armours with a line going down the middle. 343 have to start getting the priorities right!
>
> Btw, I loved juggernaut. It’s beyond me on why it isn’t in the game.

Don’t forget the inital removal of the SPNKr, with their new launcher design warranting enough hate to force the SPNKr launcher back.

Where’s all the game types that Halo needs…

I forgot about Juggernaut, never really cared for it tbh. There are many gamemodes I miss more.

> 2533274809541057;8:
> Good riddance to 1 flag. Never liked it.

Do you like Neutral flag?

> 2533274850493408;3:
> > 2533274855611017;1:
> > Such a classic and fun game mode but it’s not in Halo 5? Why!? I can’t tell you how many great moments I had in Juggernaut in past Halo games and I see no reason why it can’t be included in Halo 5. 343i, I’m not going to call you lazy as Halo 5 is a very solid game, but what the -Yoink- are you guys doing? Give us these classic game modes and stop pushing competitive so hard.
>
>
> I think it’s in the same place as KotH, VIP, Oddball, 1 Flag, and the Dodo bird.

I miss the dodo bird… :frowning:

I miss the juggernaut gametype, it was one of my favorite gametypes.

> 2533274803493024;12:
> I forgot about Juggernaut, never really cared for it tbh. There are many gamemodes I miss more.
>
>
> > 2533274809541057;8:
> > Good riddance to 1 flag. Never liked it.
>
>
> Do you like Neutral flag?

Nah. When it comes to Flag gametypes, there needs to be two flags. That’s just how I like it. So basically, it needs to be CTF.

Now turn that flag into a bomb, and oddly enough I’m quite fine with it being a neutral bomb.

Weird.

> 2533274850493408;3:
> > 2533274855611017;1:
> > Such a classic and fun game mode but it’s not in Halo 5? Why!? I can’t tell you how many great moments I had in Juggernaut in past Halo games and I see no reason why it can’t be included in Halo 5. 343i, I’m not going to call you lazy as Halo 5 is a very solid game, but what the -Yoink- are you guys doing? Give us these classic game modes and stop pushing competitive so hard.
>
>
> I think it’s in the same place as KotH, VIP, Oddball, 1 Flag, and the Dodo bird.

> 2533274808672714;5:
> what happened to the dodo bird? Their eggs make the best denver omelettes.

Apparently, people like Dodo KFC better than Dodo eggs… D:

Juggernaut/Regicide was so much fun! By far one of the best time waster gamemodes in Halo history.