Where is Infection?? And is it coming out??

Contingent Shade Halo 5 launched in october of 2015, first dlc, The battle of Shadow and Light dropped new armor, weapon skins, and asassinations. Second dlc, cartographers gift dropped new armor, weapon skins, Forge, asassinations, new stances. 3rd dlc, Hammer storm dropped fan favorite modes Assault, Grifball, Fiesta, and OddBall. 4th still in progress but the only question I have is where is Infection?? This has become a very big question that I want answered, why do we not have infection when it’s been so long. Ghosts of Meridian is set to drop early April, they had to delay the update for reasons to be unknown, could they have delayed it for the return of infection to make sure it works?? Or are they just making sure the new maps and everything else works?? If any of u has an answer or your own opinions, be sure to comment down below and share your thoughts. Until then, i’ll see all of u on Xbox Live, ( GamerTag- KSI RED SPART4N )

:0 he said the “i” word…

But being super cereal right now, I personally can’t see infection not coming with this update. So in order, the “big” draw to each update: BTB, Forge and Grifball. What does GoM have that would equal any of those? Infection would be the smartest choice for this update. How would it fit into the next updates? memories of Reach? No. HogWild? No. Warzone FF? No.

Infection is in so high demand right now, 343 is crazy not to put it in this update. All the future DLCs already have a huge attraction. 343 now has big maps, if they haven’t already got a lineup of infection maps ready, to input infection into MM. Not much longer until we have our answer though :slight_smile:

<mark>Do not flame/attack others.</mark>

KSI sucks

Infection is coming soon.

> 2533274860390817;4:
> Infection is coming soon.

343’s definition of soon leaves much to be desired at times. For all we know that is 5 months from now.

> 2533274812652989;5:
> > 2533274860390817;4:
> > Infection is coming soon.
>
>
> 343’s definition of soon leaves much to be desired at times. For all we know that is 5 months from now.

Ain’t that the truth.

> 2533274812652989;5:
> > 2533274860390817;4:
> > Infection is coming soon.
>
>
> 343’s definition of soon leaves much to be desired at times. For all we know that is 5 months from now.

I used to disagree with you allot but I find it funny on how much I agree with you now. Welcome to the dark side. Well I guess we are the rebel but anyway 343 may never add it to the game. People keep defending 343 on this stuff but when is this “soon”? For all we know it could come at the end of the year or it may never. 343 side they would add it but they didn’t say when on top of that they are not even required to add it just because someone on twitter said “infection is coming” doesn’t mean it is. There’s nothing binding them to even add it. I believe they only said that to calm the storm.

I remember when 343 said they would patch MCC weekly then that became monthly then that became every other month and now nothing, its still broken and hardly anyone plays it because of it.

Yeah I see what u guys are saying, it all points to truth tbh, it’s just sad though, how the industry works today, I remember a long while back when multiple twitter users posted josh holmes saying there will be split screen in Halo 5, well where’s it at?? I guess at this point it won’t be long until the big reveal on what’s to come in this update lol I seriously hope that they do add it in tho, not only would that raise morale for Halo 5, but they’d be pleasing the community, giving us what we want. I’m sure everybody misses playing infection with all their friends, just a solid game mode with nothing but fun in it, a great way to chill, get your heart racing, just fun ya know. Contingent Shade

3rd dlc is Infinity’s Armory not Hammer Storm. As for this “infection demand” phase, they said it will be coming soon. So between tomorrow and June 16th.