Where is Forge 3.0 at E3?

Getting nervous here, we all know it’s confirmed but if it’s anything we’re all hoping for I feel they would have been hyping it by now.
We haven’t seen a lick and that makes me fear that it’s same old and nothing impressive.

Will something get released by the end of E3? Another Video perhaps?

USE THIS TOPIC AS A RELIEF BALL!

I believe Frankie said they’ll talk about it later …not at E3.

The fact that they aren’t talking about it seems like a good sign to me.

If it wasn’t in the game then they would say so, right?
So it must be awesome if they are keeping it secret.

BSangel posted in one of the threads discussing whether or not we’ll see Forge at E3 saying that Forge was being saved until we get closer to release.

They want to save some stuff for halo fest in august.

I’m not sure if they are showing it at e3, but I heard on the game spot demo interview that normal maps and forge are completely different. Maybe this editor can very powerful.

I figured that as a possibility but honestly, it was one of my most anticipated things to look for this E3 so I am fairly bummed to hear that statement-
There’s a few days left, any one feel that there might be a tidbit or two left?

> I’m not sure if they are showing it at e3, but I heard on the game spot demo interview that normal maps and forge are completely different. Maybe this editor can very powerful.

That seems like the only option this game has for forge as well, with DLC already listed on the horizon-it might be hard to market. Far Cry 2 had the same problems with it’s map maker but if they exclude that content from match making then I’m sure there won’t be an abandonment of in-house maps.

We’ll probably see it at comic-con.

Good point-

Is there another Halo Fest this year?