Where is Emile's flame variant?

A few months ago before memories of Reach their was a screen shot of a flame variant of Emile’s armor which was on the warzone loading screen and the last official update came out today and it still isn’t here! Does this mean that we’re getting another update for H5?

Yep, Firefight wasn’t the last update. It was the last planned / scheduled update, but not the absolute last. There’s still more content and Forge goodies to come :slight_smile:

> 2533274813317074;2:
> Yep, Firefight wasn’t the last update. It was the last planned / scheduled update, but not the absolute last. There’s still more content and Forge goodies to come :slight_smile:

So the next update will just be new reqs, or will the release more maps as well?

Ok I was thinking that but I’m still disappointed that we haven’t gotten that armor yet since we’ve been getting really ugly armor.

> 2533274827767375;3:
> > 2533274813317074;2:
> > Yep, Firefight wasn’t the last update. It was the last planned / scheduled update, but not the absolute last. There’s still more content and Forge goodies to come :slight_smile:
>
>
> So the next update will just be new reqs, or will the release more maps as well?

Probably a warzone assault variant of attack on Sanctum.

> 2533274827767375;3:
> > 2533274813317074;2:
> > Yep, Firefight wasn’t the last update. It was the last planned / scheduled update, but not the absolute last. There’s still more content and Forge goodies to come :slight_smile:
>
>
> So the next update will just be new reqs, or will the release more maps as well?

That I couldn’t say, I don’t know what they have planned other than they have stuff planned haha. Forge team definitely want to get more REQs out, fix some bugs and add a few other things in and as we have the map submission threads in the Community Creations forums, there’s definitely going to be new maps hitting the rotations and I imagine some new / updates game modes. New REQs are likely to drop as well, as there’s some stuff that’s been teased but not released yet :slight_smile: