Where Is Doubles In Ranked?

Greetings fellow Halo 5 players - just went to check out the ranked playlists and I see that Doubles has suddenly vanished.

I’ve already searched for this topic elsewhere and couldn’t find anything (apologies if this is repeating an already existing thread).

Anyone know what happened? My partner and I were ranking up and now it’s just gone. I get that it may not be the most played of the playlists but it would be nice if it was supported given its long-standing history in Halo. Thanks for your help.

Sometimes a playlist or two can “disappear” on your end, but it’s the exact opposite for someone else who might see them there. If that isn’t the issue, it’s probably a (questionable) playlist rotation or something.

It’s just H5 having a client issue. Doubles isn’t gone, restarting the game normally helps with that

> 2533274888753908;3:
> It’s just H5 having a client issue. Doubles isn’t gone, restarting the game normally helps with that

^^^

Halo 5 has a lot of issues when trying to connect to servers. Sometimes, none of the playlists will show, and you’ll be greeted with a lovely playlist called “FB_HOPPER_NAME”. As mentioned, restarting the game fixes this.