Where is Colorblind Mode?

I am colorblind and am having a hard time in multiplayer since i cannot find the colorblind mode. Can someone help me here? I just bought the game yesterday so i am brand new to Halo 5 but have been playing all the Halo games since the original came out on the xbox.

> 2533274816907969;1:
> I am colorblind and am having a hard time in multiplayer since i cannot find the colorblind mode. Can someone help me here? I just bought the game yesterday so i am brand new to Halo 5 but have been playing all the Halo games since the original came out on the xbox.

Sorry to say, but as far as I’m aware there is no colorblind mode.
I might be wrong though…

Did the other games have colorblind modes?

Just curious, what color did you (think) paint your spartan ?

your best bet is probably FFA buddy.

> 2535468547991460;5:
> your best bet is probably FFA buddy.

Or Firefight.

People have been asking for a colorblind mode for years. Many games offer it and Halo absolutely should as well.

> 2533274816907969;1:
> I am colorblind and am having a hard time in multiplayer since i cannot find the colorblind mode. Can someone help me here? I just bought the game yesterday so i am brand new to Halo 5 but have been playing all the Halo games since the original came out on the xbox.

Ask RuthlessSkate for some tips.

> 2533274978553590;3:
> Did the other games have colorblind modes?

No Halo game go this date has ever offered a color blind mode. Sorry OP.

idk bro

one of my friends who is somewhat color blind(idk what color you cant process), he has 2 settings on his tv, one for games WITH color blindness, and another for gaems without it. for halo he totally messed with the color settings on his tv for MM so he can distinguish them. he modified the color space to cool(he cant see red very well), and turned down red gain and turned up blue gain and tweaked the green to his preference. he said he can see them much better now and can make them out better.

for campaign and such he just uses his standard one, but the above is for multiplayer for him.

i really hope this helps you out dude! and good luck

> 2533274809890894;11:
> one of my friends who is somewhat color blind(idk what color you cant process), he has 2 settings on his tv, one for games WITH color blindness, and another for gaems without it. for halo he totally messed with the color settings on his tv for MM so he can distinguish them. he modified the color space to cool(he cant see red very well), and turned down red gain and turned up blue gain and tweaked the green to his preference. he said he can see them much better now and can make them out better.
>
> for campaign and such he just uses his standard one, but the above is for multiplayer for him.
>
> i really hope this helps you out dude! and good luck

This actually sounds pretty smart.

> 2533274816907969;1:

Sadly, there’s no colorblind settings. I’m so sorry. : (

343i & Microsoft should be ashamed that they’ve neglected so many of their fans. colorblind settings should be mandatory nowadays.

> 2533274973957410;8:
> > 2533274816907969;1:
> > I am colorblind and am having a hard time in multiplayer since i cannot find the colorblind mode. Can someone help me here? I just bought the game yesterday so i am brand new to Halo 5 but have been playing all the Halo games since the original came out on the xbox.
>
>
> Ask RuthlessSkate for some tips.

Speak of the devil lol. You forgot the 94.

OP I know how it must be for you, I’m colorblind as well. to answer your question sadly there isn’t a colorblind assist. While I’m sure it may help a lot of colorblind gamers, sadly it most likely wouldn’t work for me as most colorblind assists are made for the most common types of colorblindness. Such as red/green an the others. Unfortunately for me I’m an undefined type of colorblindness so most colorblind assists make it worse so I just have to deal with it…
Do you know for a fact what colors you can see properly?

Edit: wait OP I had an idea on how we could help you out right here in the thread. This would take the combined help of everyone posting in here. We could have you click on our profiles here on waypoint and tell you our armor colors.

> 2533274809890894;11:
> one of my friends who is somewhat color blind(idk what color you cant process), he has 2 settings on his tv, one for games WITH color blindness, and another for gaems without it. for halo he totally messed with the color settings on his tv for MM so he can distinguish them. he modified the color space to cool(he cant see red very well), and turned down red gain and turned up blue gain and tweaked the green to his preference. he said he can see them much better now and can make them out better.
>
> for campaign and such he just uses his standard one, but the above is for multiplayer for him.
>
> i really hope this helps you out dude! and good luck

Lol sadly I can’t do that or my family will help at me for messing with the TV

> 2533274897697487;13:
> > 2533274816907969;1:
> > I am colorblind and am having a hard time in multiplayer since i cannot find the colorblind mode. Can someone help me here? I just bought the game yesterday so i am brand new to Halo 5 but have been playing all the Halo games since the original came out on the xbox.
>
>
> Sadly, there’s no colorblind settings. I’m so sorry. : (
>
> 343i & Microsoft should be ashamed that they’ve neglected so many of their fans. colorblind settings should be mandatory nowadays.

I literally have no clue if it is an enemy or friendly vehicle because when you point your gun at a vehicle all you get is either a red or a green circle outline, and to alot of colorblind people (me included) they look too similar to make a fast reaction or look the same. In Call of Duty they do blue for friendly and red for enemy which can have a response the same as a normal non-colorblind player with the default red/green.

I played about an hour last night and in that time I shot at my teammates in vehicles and got killed by many others i thought were friendly.It is a little ridiculous its 2016 and there’s no colorblind mode setting, must not be too hard to put in if Call of Duty can figure it out even with their equation for in-game for spawn points…

I can’t think of a game I’ve played other than Destiny that’s actually offered Colorblind settings. Am I fully blind or is it as uncommon as I think?

> 2533274816907969;1:

As far as I know there is none… :frowning: but honesty every bloody game should have it. It’s not a hard thing to do. I know a few people who are also coloured blind and would love to see more games have this mode.

Ive wanted this as well. I can barely see the health bar on some bosses. Games like bf4 really help me with my color blindness thanks to their multiple color blind options.

Also, ive heard that 1 in 10 males are color blind. So it would benefit a lot of players.

> 2533274838797743;17:
> I can’t think of a game I’ve played other than Destiny that’s actually offered Colorblind settings. Am I fully blind or is it as uncommon as I think?

Titan fall has colorblind assist for all 3 of the most common colorblindness. But as I said earlier in the thread it doesn’t help me one bit