Where is BTB Classic?

What good is a CE multiplayer remake without Blood Gulch? Half the fun of Halo’s multiplayer was the giant battles with scorpions and banshees warring around you. We’ve got rocket hogs, too. All it would take is another playlist in Anniversary Classic and a little forging on Hemorrhage.

And don’t tell me to play Anniv BTB and vote for Classic. It’s not the same, and you know it.

They did an awesome job getting the original halo feel back for multiplayer, but I would love to see some hemmorage as blood gultch in a classic list, CTF and slayer. Thats what I spent about 95% of my time playing back in the day. Way to go 343, the classic playlist matches the original, and exceeded my expectations by a long shot. Please give me some blood gultch/ hemmorrage play time on classic settings!

It’s strange they didn’t include Hemorrhage as one of the maps supported in Anniv Classic… I would have thought that obvious.

> It’s strange they didn’t include Hemorrhage as one of the maps supported in Anniv Classic… I would have thought that obvious.

Reflection as well.

Can we get some support for a new TU? It should add a dedicated Classic BTB playlist, complete with a true-to-the-original remake of Blood Gulch. It would only take a little Forging, and the payoff would make CEA complete. I assumed Blood Gulch would be an honorary part of Anniversary, but maybe they’re just saving the best for last…

they must make a remake of blood gulch :smiley:

I can’t believe there aren’t more people supporting this… Wasn’t Blood Gulch what you spent 90% of your time on? For me it was the best part, and I’m sure I’m not alone.

Like 343 said, why make a Remake of a map when we already have a map in Reach that looks close to Blood Gultch?

> Like 343 said, why make a Remake of a map when we already have a map in Reach that looks close to Blood Gultch?

This^

> Like 343 said, why make a Remake of a map when we already have a map in Reach that looks close to Blood Gultch?

They coulda put Forge world on the disk.

The point here is that Anniv. Classic is half the size of what it was. Surely 343 doesn’t intent to keep Classic confined to 7 maps forever… and when they choose to branch out, I hope they add a BTB list too. There’s no denying that Blood Gulch was the cream of the crop, and it would be so easy to have it again…