Where is Beaver Creek set on Reach?

Well as we know, Beaver Creek isn’t set on a Halo ring for the map remake coming with CEA.

So just a question, do we have any idea where it is based?

Why isn’t it on a Halo ring, exactly?

And I think it’s located at 386, 187, due NNNEE of the North Pole during the Winter Solstice

(I have no idea where it would be set, but it looks far more Forerunner than Human, so I’m still betting on a Halo ring).

Colorado.

> Why isn’t it on a Halo ring, exactly?
>
> And I think it’s located at 386, 187, due NNNEE of the North Pole during the Winter Solstice
>
> (I have no idea where it would be set, but it looks far more Forerunner than Human, so I’m still betting on a Halo ring).

In the videos I have seen, I saw no Halo ring in the sky, just Forerunner structures.

Oh, right, well, that is a fair reason to assume so.

I wonder whether that will be added in or whether it will be confirmed as being elsewhere. I can’t think of a suitable place, because the environment is similar to the Pillar of Autumn’s environment, but they’re Forerunner structures (Or I presume so, anyway).

does anyone really care ?

The Little Moa clearly does, and since you asked, I do too, actually :stuck_out_tongue:

> does anyone really care ?

Clearly if I made the topic, it’s something I like to know and I would love to see what a Halo Ring would look like on Beaver Creek with Reach’s Graphics.

The Forge World one is to exposed and looks silly.

Perhaps on a Line Installation? Or another Shield World? Your guess is as good as mine. xP

Anyone have any idea what those Forerunner structures on the map could be for? It could help figure out where Battle Canyon is, if we understand what the structures were built for.

> > does anyone really care ?
>
> Clearly if I made the topic, it’s something I like to know and I would love to see what a Halo Ring would look like on Beaver Creek with Reach’s Graphics.
>
> The Forge World one is to exposed and looks silly.

It would obviously look better than the one on Forge World I’ll tell you that :stuck_out_tongue: ( If they made one )

> does anyone really care ?

I care.

Assuming that every map seen so far is all apart one ONE new forge world (a big assumption, but stay with me here…) AND that Damnation is “Covy Themed”… this could be the long rumored “covy themed forge world” which would actually have HUGE repercussions on how the Forge works, IF those rumors were ALSO true.

The covy would not have such a dam ON a ring world.