Where is all the Halo 2 classic MLG players??

Hey guys,

The halo community has fallen and I feel like there IS LESS TALKING and NO CALLOUTS like the old days. I’m definetly looking for a competative team to play with for ranked and tournaments. ADD ME

GT : evilzone

Add your gt so we can get this started

Hey Evilzone, if you have a Facebook account, you should check out the community I own, called Halo 3 Lives On! With over 1,250 members, I’m sure you’ll find at least a few gamers to run matchmaking with, myself included. Here is the url for quick access: facebook.com/groups/needz.moar.h3

Best of luck,
Piffin

Hi I am Zippy Frosting, the founder of Resist Gaming. If you’re looking for an active, growing group of people that play Halo then I highly suggest taking a look at us. One of the founding principles behind this team is bettering ourselves as players and growing as a family. If you’re interested in a long term team then I would love to see you join Resist Gaming.

Feel free to reply on this forum, send me a message on here, or even kik me @ ZippyFrosting.

Also so whenever you want to do a tryout or learn more about Resist Gaming, message Zippy Frosting (That’s me!) or Ragnar Keel over Xbox. I will not be online until this Friday unfortunately.