Where is 343i in all of this?

All we got was “we’re working on it”, and got 50XP matches… I want to know what is going on from the devs’ perspectives

2 Likes

They’re brainstorming ways to make it easier to level up while still enticing people to buy the battlepass skips. They just need to revert back to performance based exp gains

1 Like

They don’t need to brainstorm anything… we gave them the solutions

3 Likes

We gave them solutions yes. Such as using similar methods for xp to MCC. but a change like that takes time to implement I would imagine. until they can do a more effective fix they did a temporary patch job

Players aren’t suggesting anything that maximizes monetary gain. They’re not worried about making rank ups fun. They want money. They just need to implement the old system and everyone would be happy. Except 343 because that doesn’t give them more money.

1 Like

I would not be at all surprised if that’s exactly what’s happening. Dropping some “extremely generous new progression system” because they’ve been “listening to the fans”; if I had to guess I’d say it’ll happen on December 8th so they get the double whammy of being praised for both the campaign and their new progression system.

1 Like

All corporations do this, they take away something from a previous game, then give it back and say: “we are making more player-friendly decisions!”

3 Likes

oh but look search news for Halo infinite gone Gold, wow, HOW even is it possible, look all the issues we are having! mind boggling

Im not shocked that the initial release went for maximum profits. I will say as players when we make suggestions we do need to keep profitability in mind. 343 does want to make a game we will enjoy but they are also a company. If they dont turn a profit they cant continue.

The f2p model is the excuse. And that’s sad.

1 Like

they all come up with the worst player hindering mechanics possible… instead of positive incentives, every god dam game does it! can you stop, WE do not want it!

I’ve seen it mentioned before but , take your score and divide by 10 and if you win add 50xp.
On average you are about 200-350 xp per game

1 Like

Nothing I say impacts people, whether it’s for a game or in life… I expect no changes from 343i

1 Like

Forget the devs’, I would like to see PR’s perspectives in all of this. :rofl:

They have a PR team?

Don’t know, but if they did, I would like to see their perspective.

Knowing what their working on can help us gain more hope for the games future. Having an MCC progression system would be nice, but how would they make profit on a F2P multiplayer

Time-saver packs, or the ability to buy certain things in the progression early

Yeah, this trend is so underwhelming. Many games right now remove tons of things to new games from previous ones, and they claim that’s the new game is their “best/greatest/etc game ever”.

3 Likes

Not just for 343 necessarily, but rather a multi-billion dollar company named “Microsoft” to which that company is owned by.

2 Likes