Where in the world is Blue team?

This thread is about the discussion of Blue team part in the Reclaimer series, if they even have one.

I’d personally like to see them in Spartan Ops 2 failing that Halo 5 as a complete team. 343 Have started this whole thing on the “Human” aspect of chief and to fully act on that I believe we need to see Chief’s interactions with he his Spartan family , this also coincides with something Kiki brought in an interview about seeing Chief as a leader of man what better way to see this than have him leading his iconic team.

Chief should be SOLO, stopped fixing stuff that isn’t broken!

> Chief should be SOLO, stopped fixing stuff that isn’t broken!

It’s has nothing to do with “breaking” things. We just want to see John reunited with his team. The halo universe consists of much more than John and cortana.

More the merrier.

It would be really cool to see him with Blue Team in H5 seeing as how Cortana is “dead”. He’s going to need someone to ground him and truthfully the Chief is only as interesting as the characters he surrounded with.

There needs to be a bit more Character development and what better way then have Chief lead and talk with those he’s grown up with while in training and on the field?

they are assassinating grunts for teh lulz

They are on the opposite team in Match Making when
you are on the red team.

> There needs to be a bit more Character development and what better way then have Chief lead and talk with those he’s grown up with while in training and on the field?

Boom exactly

I personally would like to see a cinematic scene in Halo 5 of Blue team working in the field. Showing a greater quality of teamwork than that scene in The Avengers movie.

While I would think it would be cool, I feel mentioning them this late in the halo games (with no previous mention to them before) would be confusing for a lot of the non-book readers.

I would love to the team reunited like in the day’s of old.

> While I would think it would be cool, I feel mentioning them this late in the halo games (with no previous mention to them before) would be confusing for a lot of the non-book readers.

agreed, though I think they could be added in 6. Also reuniting the original blue team would be to happy…unless we got to fight alongside them only to watch them die. that would be pretty dark.

Blue Team in a game would be great. Maybe they could even be campaign co-op characters.

Honestly, they just make sense most of the time. Halo 2 and Halo 3 probably should have had them. Halo 4 arguably should too, since Spartans from the past generations were rolled into the Spartan 4 program.

I want the Blues from RvB in Spartan OP’s 2.
Chief can take Tex’s place, but Church stays the leader!

They should definitely show up in Halo 5, since they are essential to Chief’s humanity. Sure, it may be confusing for non-book users if they’re not given a proper introduction, but if they’re explained properly then everything should be fine!

I heard that since the Reclaimer trilogy is exploring Chiefs Humanity Halo 5 would focus more of his Origins.Doing so would be a great way to bring in Blue team and a good opening cutscene would introduce Non book readers to them.343 Has already done more to show them then Bungie.(Linda in Scanned and Fred and Kelly in FUD)Lets hope they take it to the next level in Halo 5.