where has zero bloom gone??

yo 343 where has zero bloom gone?? im sure there was a playlist on here a month ago

The TU ZB Slayer Playlist was removed in the May Matchmaking Update, and an option for Zero Bloom was added to Super Slayer. It’ll occasionally appear as the third voting option. And before you ask, it was removed because of the low population the playlist had. So if you want to play Zero Bloom, either hope it shows up in Super Slayer or just play MLG.

that is absurd, other playlists have lower numbers i dont understand???

Well reach has a low community anyways and why take out a playlistism that was created due to players feed back.

> Well reach has a low community anyways and why take out a playlistism that was created due to players feed back.

Because we’re too small to be worth catering to hence the further CODisation with Halo 4.

It went in the trash. Might as well take all the fun out of this game before H4. Got nothing to lose. =)

Zeds dead baby.

Zeds dead.

> yo 343 where has zero bloom gone?? im sure there was a playlist on here a month ago

They saw that people were actually starting to enjoy reach, so they removed it.

It’s ridiculous that they removed it. I wish more people realized that bloom is MESSED UP!

They removed it, and I left this rubbish game for good when they did it.

> > yo 343 where has zero bloom gone?? im sure there was a playlist on here a month ago
>
> They saw that people were actually starting to enjoy reach, so they removed it.

This. First they removed Squad Slayer, and now they remove ZB. Pretty soon, there will be nothing but game modes with unlimited Armor Lock/Jetpack and spawning with Rocket Launchers.