Where Do You Spend Most of Your Time in MM?

ISSUES ASIDE where do you guys hang your hat? Or for what game do you vote the most in regards to Rumble Pit, Team Slayer, Big Team Battle, Snipers, etc.

-Halo 2: Anniversary includes HCS

-Halo 2: Classic includes Team Hardcore

And yes, I know the game is broken still, so we all spend a lot of time in “Searching …” or “The Lobby”.

Personally, I’ve been avoiding Halo 2 Classic due to respawn issues and hit detection, which is sad because Halo 2 is amazing. But I bounce around a lot; I’ll usually play a few matches from each game in order (usually just one from H2C just to complete the span of games, again, due to issues). I prefer to play Halo 3 with friends, but I do pop in for the occasional match (not that it’s bad, I just suck at it the most).

So overall for me it’s a toss up between Halo CE, Halo 2 Anniversary, and Halo 4. I bounce around between those three quite a bit.

But if I had to narrow it down to one it would be Halo 4 and here’s why: CE has the anti-aim issues. H2A has a very limited map selection and feels redundant after a while, especially since it’s always Lockdown. So I usually go for Halo 4 since it offers the most variety in terms of maps and gametypes (Legendary BR Slayer FTW).

If it weren’t for all the issues, it’d be CE and Halo 2 Classic all day.

The searching for players screen

H3 and H4 are my favorite to play. H:CE and H2A occasionally is some good fun too. Yet, still don’t have fun playing H2C.

> 2533274805989038;2:
> The searching for players screen

WHAT DID I JUST SAY UP THERE?

Read the post. That’s where we all spend most of our time.

Now go to your room.

:stuck_out_tongue:

Halo 3, since it is the most solid Halo game in my opinion and just feels good to play.
Halo 4 coming a close second, I find its super fast gameplay and feel to be very amusing.

[deleted]

> 2533274836665383;6:
> If we are talking what games when MCC decides to actually work then it’s pretty much CE by quite a margin, followed by Halo 3.

We are talking about that. That’s why I said it in the post.

We all spend most of our time there. Read, people.

:confused:

The main menu.

lol At all these people saying “The Menu”.
lol Didn’t read.

[deleted]

Surprised to see halo 2 classic with such a low counter. Well I would be surprised if it wasn’t the crappy vista version.

ah I guess hit detection issues will do that.

> 2533274883669557;4:
> > 2533274805989038;2:
> > The searching for players screen
>
>
> WHAT DID I JUST SAY UP THERE?
>
> Read the post. That’s where we all spend most of our time.
>
> Now go to your room.
>
> :stuck_out_tongue:

I simply could not resist lol

> 2533274796417227;11:
> Surprised to see halo 2 classic with such a low counter. Well I would be surprised if it wasn’t the crappy vista version.
>
> ah I guess hit detection issues will do that.

Hit detection or not. I only have fun playing Halo 2 Classic like 10% of the time.
Probably my least favorite. Which is a very heretic opinion to have on Halo Waypoint…

> 2533274805989038;12:
> > 2533274883669557;4:
> > > 2533274805989038;2:
> > > The searching for players screen
> >
> >
> >
> > WHAT DID I JUST SAY UP THERE?
> >
> > Read the post. That’s where we all spend most of our time.
> >
> > Now go to your room.
> >
> > :stuck_out_tongue:
>
>
> I simply could not resist lol

Why I Oughta …

> 2533274852044078;13:
> > 2533274796417227;11:
> > Surprised to see halo 2 classic with such a low counter. Well I would be surprised if it wasn’t the crappy vista version.
> >
> > ah I guess hit detection issues will do that.
>
>
> Hit detection or not. I only have fun playing Halo 2 Classic like 10% of the time.
> Probably my least favorite. Which is a very heretic opinion to have on Halo Waypoint…

Eh, I’m not like most people on here. I respect that it’s your least favorite game. It’s my favorite obviously, but that’s the game where Halo really kicked off for me.

A lot of people like Halo 3, bc it’s a more redefined Halo 2. By that I mean no button combos, super bounces, BR isn’t as strong.

Everyone is entitled to like whichever Halo they want too. Even the weirdos that like 4, I’m just joking btw for all you Halo 4 lovers out there.

> 2533274796417227;15:
> Eh, I’m not like most people on here. I respect that it’s your least favorite game. It’s my favorite obviously, but that’s the game where Halo really kicked off for me.
>
> A lot of people like Halo 3, bc it’s a more redefined Halo 2. By that I mean no button combos, super bounces, BR isn’t as strong.
>
> Everyone is entitled to like whichever Halo they want too. Even the weirdos that like 4, I’m just joking btw for all you Halo 4 lovers out there.

Yeah, lol. I was about 9-10 when H2 originally came out. At those young ages pre Halo 3, I would play split screen. H:CE and H2 with my best friend and his brother. We played and would always lose against his brother, but we loved it. We were doing it for fun, not competitive. H3 was where Halo kicked off for me. I played it the most of all Halos, even without owning it. I didn’t actually get my own Xbox 360 until 2009, around the time of ODST. So after getting ODST, which came with H3, I put in even MORE hours.

I love Halo 3, my favorite Halo overall. But with Halo 4, I also love. I like the change up with AAs, and Sprint. I never had a problem with them. In fact, I love them. So now of days, 2012-2015 I rarely go negative in Halo 3 or Halo 4. But with Halo 2, the H2 pros just kick my -Yoink-. AND, I find H2 fanboys are very rude, and talk crap to people like me for liking Halo 4. So, I kind of resent the game now. I can’t play it competitively because I don’t have fun getting wrecked, and I can’t play for fun because lack of friends that bought Halo and buggy game. Also, playing a game just for fun, unless with friends, doesn’t quite do it for me anymore anyways.

Big Team Battle Halo 3 or H2A. They’re around the same in numbers of games.

> 2533274883849234;17:
> Big Team Battle

Which game is your favorite for BTB, I mean? Which one do you vote for the most often?

> 2533274805989038;2:
> The searching for players screen

I see what you did there…well played!

> 2533274836665383;6:
> The menu. By far.
>
> If we are talking what games when MCC decides to actually work then it’s pretty much CE by quite a margin, followed by Halo 3.
>
> Halo 2 is just too broken with the connection issues, respawn glitch and no emblems. H2A is a crap H2C. Halo 4 is just terrible.

H2A is just H4 with a Halo 2 skin…it plays nothing like H2C…hell they even look different play the campaign and then play the MP…why 343 lol